Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Well done reddy...i knew you'd reach that 2.5 milestone before crimbo.

Im not doing so good:cry:

Well done Red!!! you are such an inspiration to all of us!!
hope you keep it up, and you reach all of your goals before you know it!!!

Well done Red.
I'm afraid I'm not doing so well (lots of Christmas events that I've over indulged at). I haven't weighed but am sure I will have put on. I'm getting weighed by GP on 30th Dec so hope to have sorted myself out by then.

Keep up the good work.
Shorty x

where are these piccies of you in a santa suit????

red where are you?? hope ur okay xx

Hello all! Sorry i havn't posted on here been really busy with xmas stuff. Alittle update on what i have been doing weightloss wise, overall i've been fairly good over xmas not many sweeties lol. Havn't gotten out to the gym with the weather and that. Got weighed on friday and i was STS which is good news i guess x. Starting from tomorrow im back on track with the weather looking better i'm going to make sure i get back to my usally 4-5 gym sessions a week. I got £200 from my mum and dad as a well done on my weightloss which was nice. Along with some new clothes some of which are a large! Hope you ad a good xmas and new years i'll be back to my old posting self from now on :p Until later!

Redx

well done hun!!!

x

Good to see ya reddy! x

So much for getting back to normal drove to the gym and bloke tells me its shut til thursday for decorating OMG what a start to the year :(

Hi Red,
I've got the same problem with the swimming pool - it's closed until the end of January. (Just when I need it most - typical!!).
Good Luck for this month.
Cheers
Shorty x

Got weighed this morning another 2lbs off! Not bad for my first week back after crimbo! :D

woop woop red.. well done!

I can't believe i let my thread go to the 2nd page! I'm here to update it lol. I gonna be posting some new before/after pics 2moro so keep a look out for those! Just been checking up on all ur threads =]

have just read through so so much of your thread! well done you - youre doing great! i started back on xenical a couple of days ago so looking forward to next week's weigh in! looking forward to seeing your before/afters asap! also - love ur vblogs too!

keep up the good work

xxx

not happy red! wheres the sexy piccies mate?!

hope u r well maatey

yea im good katie, getting my hair cut 2moro so will post some new pics then. No way am i going on the tinternet looking like this. For breakfast i had crumpets and WW bacon grilled :D hmm lush it was lol. :p x hope you doing ok.

Last edited:
Back