Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

hi red!!!

nice to see you! your breakfast sounds yummy cant wait to see the pics xx

tut tut! what u like red? i'll tell ya what u r like!...a blinkin woommmaannn! pmsl

xx

hahah! x

My ipod broke :( need a new one asap!

Excuses excuses! Xxxx

Just had my pasta and tuna! Been to the gym today 4th time this week which i am pleased with. Weigh day tomorrow i really hope i loose this week after all i have been good :) i'll let you know tomorrow!

Good luck mate! I hope the scales r good to ya! I'm sure they will be! :heartpump: your siggie piccie! Xxxxx

Well done Red! can see the difference :) keep it up bud, got my broccolli and lean beef steak with Quinoa on the hob now!! let that settle and I am off for my weights session :) - hard work this shaping up lark aint it lol!

Tell me about it! That steak sounds nice man hope you enjoy it :) You done awesome aswell nice work.

Cheers mate, feels good to be 16st 8 from 23st 3 lol ... still, I kinda changed my goal a little, I wanted to be about 180lb, but changed it to 203 (14st 7) I think thats more realistic with all the weights I am doing - if I go lower, bonus! but I doubt it lol

Got weighed this morning and im pleased to say i lost another 2lbs this week :) so yay for me lol x

Wooop well done Friday girl :) glad u r seeing the results of your efforts xx

Congrats on the 2 lbs off, keep up the good work x

Hey Red, Well done on another 2 pounds off. The difference in your pictures is amazing. Good luck for next week.

Thanks alot ladies :p

Well done RK :)

and I agree you look really well in your piccie :)

HIGH FIVE STEPH!

Another awesome day for me. I'm really starting to watch the fat content in what i eat now more than ever, im no longer eating red meat or bread.

I went to the gym today for about 2 hours and when i got home i had a vein popping out of my head and it was throbing lol! Just got my new ipod today! I went one day at gym without music lol wont happen again! I'm having a lovely fish dinner tonight in a parsey source with veg. hmmmm! How you all getting on today?

Red x

AWESOME!!

:D hehe..

at my gym i love the music channels on the t.v so i can just take my headphones :D

What i-pod you got?!

boogying on down in t'gym! :D

What you doing tonight lovely?!
x

draw the curtains! turn out the lights!

Get a bitta barry white on the ipod

:candledinner:

^
|
|
|
stephy and reddieee :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump: