Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

I got the 8gig nano one in sexy sleek silver! :D
We only got 2 machines at the gym with Tv's on em usally someone is on them lol.

What you doing tonight lovely?!
Nothing much, why you wanna do something? Maybe we could boogy down to Mr B. White lmao.

Well i dont believe this lol! i lost 2 lbs this week making me 1lb short of loosing 3stone! And people say 'i only lost a pound' this is why every pound helps heheh.

Hope you don't mind me dropping in on your thread but well done Redkoala! You've lost so much! Yet another inspiration from minimins! My b-day is the day before yours (21st)... No way I'll get anywhere by then :p

Hey Red,
You're doing brilliantly, well done.
Good Luck for next week, I'm sure you'll break the 3 stones barrier easily.
Shorty x

Well had a good day today, went round the carboots this morning lol. I've been to the gym this afternoon and did an hour and half. Had a bath which by the way i have more room to play with my action figures in there now lol.

Tired now :( gonna chill out and go to bed early me tinks :D
I have my next dr's appointment booked for tuesday looking forward to that since i got like 8 tablets left :)

I love carbooting :)
I've really missed my Sunday morning bargain hunt over winter, and I did think I might be able to go today....then I woke up to a fresh dollop of snow :cry:
I wish I had your enthusiasm for the gym as well!

Sounds like you're doing great Red, I hope it goes well at the docs :)

Well i had a great day today. I went to the dr for another supply of Xenical, he said i am doing fantastic and its so nice to see someone who sets out to do it and sticks to it as weightloss is never easy.

He was very happy with my progress and gave me another 2months supply so woot! I also went up to my sister house to see my nephews (and pick my mum up) lol and my sisters were shocked out how much weight i've lost i havn't seen them since boxing day. My oldest sister was speechless lol. I tried to hide smiling but couldnt it took me away lol. I lost over 20lbs since my last dr visit which was a nice surprise to hear.

Gonna have a nice bath now and have my WW curry and naan bread :p hmmmmm.

Red x

Last edited:
well done so far Red!
Enjoy your curry and naan, sounds lovely :D

well done so far Red!
Enjoy your curry and naan, sounds lovely :D

way to go red! thats fab!

You gotta admit tho u r looking :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

hehe

keep it up mate

xxxxxxxxxx

ur before and after photos r great well done just did a before one myself however will keep it until i have a impressive after one!!

Well after eating 1600 calories a day and working my arse off at the gym 5 times this week for an hour and burning 3000 calories i lost 1LB :(

Kinda disapointed not with the one pound but the fact all all the work i put into this week. Ah well i did manage to shift the last pound which took me to 3stones in total weightloss now! Which is something to celebrate this week lol.

I hope i havn't put a downer on your day! Here's to next week.

congratulationss!

some weeks i work my arse off and i loose a 1lb.. next week i slack off and loose 2/3! stupid body :D x

yo yo red!

Now you stop that! It will show eventually! u been doing weights? You may have built up muscle mass! anyways 3 stone is a fab achievment! im secretly hopeing for my 3 stone award when i go to the docs! woooop!

onwards and downwards! ;)

love katie
xxx

It's brilliant that you have lost 3 stones Red, don't let one little pound get you down! I'm sure you will have a bigger loss next week. Good Luck.
Shorty x

Well after eating 1600 calories a day and working my arse off at the gym 5 times this week for an hour and burning 3000 calories i lost 1LB :(

Kinda disapointed not with the one pound but the fact all all the work i put into this week. Ah well i did manage to shift the last pound which took me to 3stones in total weightloss now! Which is something to celebrate this week lol.

I hope i havn't put a downer on your day! Here's to next week.

Glad you're able to celebrate reaching your 3 stone mark and well done on losing that 1lb, it's a fantastic achievement!! I think you're doing a great job and hope that the fact that it's "only" 1lb isn't getting you down, but just in case it is I'm going to quote your own advice back to you.....

Well i dont believe this lol! i lost 2 lbs this week making me 1lb short of loosing 3stone! And people say 'i only lost a pound' this is why every pound helps heheh.

lol - I only hope that I can commit myself enough to have as much success as you!

You caught me Kirsty :) Im not down about it, i hit a massive goal for me. Thanks for the support guys :)

3 stone well done! thats fab its u guys (thats everyone thats been on here more than a week) and posting ur loses thats giving all us newbies inspiration! mmmmmmmmmm i'm slighty competative n got to catch up!

Back