Redness from waxing, ouch and please help!

cazie6

I waxed my upper lip for the first time ever about an hour and half a go and it's still very red and sore. Does anyone know what I can do to make it go down or how long it's going to last like this for? I need to go to the shops quickly, but not going out looking like this! Hubby just keeps laughing at me, which is making it worse!! :eek:

I am NEVER EVER waxing again. It bloody hurts. I tried a strip on my lower leg to see what it was like as I thought it would hurt less than it did on my face, but I was wrong. VERY WRONG. It hurt even fecking worse and now I have red bumps on that part. Thank god I didn't do my bikini line! I'm going on holiday in a few days and I'm really worried that it's not going to go away :(

I was thinking of putting some ice on it or sudocrem, but don't want to do anything that may make it worse, so thought I'd ask you lovely ladies for some advice so please can someone help me? :)

Caz xx

Never quite had that problem but I know babytalc is good for shaving redness- lotions and creams tend to sting cos the pores are open-i imagine it's a similar thing.

Am sure someone will be along soon with a proper answer-hope it feels better soon

Thanks girls :) It was still very red and sore when I went to bed, but luckily when I woke up this morning it has now gone :D

Why do we do it to ourselves eh? Sometimes I wish I was man cos they have it bloomin easy compared to us girls!!!

Caz xx

Back