Reductil success stories anyone?

I'm currently taking Xenical and I'm debating asking my doc for Reductil when i next go as i'm finding it harder to stick to my slimfast diet as each day goes by :( think the main thing for me is that i need to feel full and maybe these pills hold the answer. well i hope anyway.

See the thing is with Xenical is that i should be eating low fat which i'm trying hard to do but because i don't feel full i keep picking on things that are not so good.

I have been on Reductil for a week and so far am impressed. I would really like a buddy or more for supporting each other. Struggling with the minimins membership though it all seems complicated

hi, i started reductil yesterday and i must say - i feel fantastic! the urge to eat has just disapeared and because im not 'craving' anything, im able to make sensible choices instead of my brain dragging me around tesco saying 'buy, buy, buy!' am praying that i continue to feel this good. at this moment in time, i would definatly recommend giving this drug a go. my doctor however was very reluctent to prescibe so dont know how long she'll let me continue on them. im 5'3 1/2'' n weigh bout 13 1/2 stone, wear a size 16/18 and she says she didnt consider that i was big enough!!!!!! i suggested i go away and come back when id put another few stone on then - didnt go down to well!!

My GP says I can't have reductil cos I am on Anti Depressants, is there a way round this ? Apart from stopping the AD's lol

Reductil

I have been on these now since 1st July (12 days) and I have lost 7 pounds. I don't get headaches but I do get a dry mouth and don't need as much sleep. I am very impressed so far. I have struggled with my weight for years and even when I swam 3 times a week and walked 3 miles a day I couldn't lose anything. I haven't excercised for ages and I now lose 7 pounds???

Back