Reebok Easytone

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Can anyone recommend these? I was thinking about buying a apair as i live in trainers running up and down to skool everyday and if they do what they said it would be great. Any feedback would be great

I have got the original fit flops and i do notice that they make the muscles around my bottom ache after a while. dont know if they would ever make me have a bottom like the one in the advert though lol

Last edited:
Aw I am getting a pair of these when I get paid to wear at the gym, every little helps! lol

Kirsty xx

I am desperate for a pair of these... who wouldn't want a bum like the girl on the advert!?! I only know 1 person who has a pair and she hasn't noticed a difference but I don't think that is enough to put me off!!

We were in America about a month ago and they had the reebok easytone over there. (before the ads were on TV here).

They had a board which had the balls/ air cushions on. I tried walking on it and must admit it felt good. I much prefer the look of the easytone rather than skechers shape ups so am contemplating purchasing a pair. (after payday)

I decided to go for a pair of fit flops instead.. will let you know if they work!

i have the fit flops and they are so comfy and you can feel your leg muscles aching after you have walked arond in them for a while. great if your walking everyday. no substitute to 45 mins spinning though

Back