Reebok easytone

princess.85

Hey guys,

I keep seeing adverts for reebok easytone trainers and I was looking to buy a pair since they are meant to help you tone up but there are so many of them n a bit pricey too! Wanted to know if anyone has tried them out n whether they actually work?
I want them for walking mainly, from the station to work, and maybe an exercise class.

Thanks in advance ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya

I wear them for work mainly which isn't much walking but have worn them to the gym a couple of times and they did make me feel like I worked harder.

Hey! I have had easytones for about a year and whilst using them (I have been doing a good amount of cardio and strength and the gym also) but in a year and a bit I have lost 7 inches of each of my thighs! These trainers definetly helped! Xx

Nas.85 said:
Wow that's really good well done!!

Thanks! I really think the trainers helped, I would recommend them xx

I found them not to be comfortable to start with but then discovered that you are not supposed to wear socks with them! Now wear mine when walking the dogs and they are ok. Worth trying some on in the shop as I usually wear a 5 but they were massive so ended up with a 4.

MBT trainers are better, but very expensive. I got a pair because I have a bad back, they tone everything and feel like your walking on air. Google them.

Beer heard of MBT I shall google it! Ti be honest I'd give into anything that could even help the slightest, I'm one o them fools the diet companies target haha

I have a version from Pro USA (got them in sports direct), they're almost exactly like the Reebok ones but cost half the price I wear them all the time walking too and from work and to pop to the shops.

Back