REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Thank u lovely ladies...feels like worst is yet to come...waiting for bloods.
B egg omlette managed half with one piece of white bread
L a pear
Cup of tea
Half a chicken drumstick

Now feel like avacado...
Official weigh in tomorow ARGHHHH
THEway i feel i dont care

WENT TO SEE MY CONSULTANT AT HOSP TODAY HAVENT SEEN HER A WHILE SHE WAS BLOWN AWAY SAID I LOOKED LIKE ID LOST WEIGHTMADE MY DAY ONLY PERAON TO SAY SINCE I STARTED DIET. I DNT KNOW MANY PPL IN COV AND WHEN THEY SEE ME FAILY THEY PROB DNT NOTICE LIKE I DONT NOTICE. WAS A NICE FEELING XX EVEN THO IM SO ILL...FUNNY THAT...WHEN IM AT MY POOLIEST I SEEM TO LOOK HOT TO OTHERS...HMMMMMmmm xxxxx

Hang in there. Take care of yourself.

Awwwww Hun sorry you've not been well. Hang on in there the antibiotics should kick in soon x

Come to mums really bad still

Official weigh in 67.8 kg just over a llb gain i think....ive been eating little but wrong foods i guess its expected gain

Rest up gal & let the pills do there magic. Diet can wait till you are feeling better x

At a n e.....feel exhausted....drs dont know whats up with mr aantibiotics are doing norhing

My tummy has shrunk alot even a bar of vhoclate is.too much and i cpuld usualy eat ten before i looked up
..im worried this diet has left me intolerant ro all other normal foods..waiting for dr in ane

Oh hope your ok xxx

how are you?

Hi Lovely Ladies

First day ive gotten out of bed in days - feeling a little better...hope to get better quick...am conscious all the bad foods are in my diet once again although i now have a fear of this diet...concerned it caused me ill in the first place with lack of nutritional foods.

I have put on weight which i can see and feel as well back to 68.8kg today.

I know this diet works but i desperately want to be pregnant too so im sure its not the best for that as its not giving me the nutrients i need.

can someone advise me on what to do moving forwards...

???

thanks for all the support ladies esp siddid who got me on facebook and made sure i was ok - means alot thanks girls xx

So pleased your feeling better Renna as Its been a bad time for you, having to go to hospital shows how poorly you've been. I'm not in a position to advice you on diet and pregnancy but if you read diaries there are quite a few of the girls lost weight and become pregnant on Dukan. You could just be connecting Dukan with your illness as the are coinciding. But I do hate to say this as I love Dukan and think that it is a healthy way to live, but could this not be the diet for you???? have you researched sw and ww to see if there eating patterns are more suited to you???? after saying that we would hate to see you leave us xxx just a thought xxx have a great Sunday xxx

Last edited:
Hi Hun just caught up with your diary, sorry you've not been very well sounds like you've really been through the mill.

Can't help with the advice about the pregnancy situation but 2 girls are currently pregnant, Becky who we met last week looks fabulous xxx

Hi all

Im gona be getting bk on diet from tomorw...wish me luck

Great xxx goddess luck xxx you can Do this chuck

Hey ladies start date delayed til monday

Maks had a car accident and is not v well. Cant cope at the moment sone real tough timesa...

Hopefully once lal the stresd levels out itl be eaay to get bk on did wwigh thia morninf ans have put on im 69kh now but i was expecting it with the ready meals and junk ive been stress eafing

Hi Reena you have been through the mill lately!! Get yourself sorted and get back to it, Hope hubbys ok too and there is not too much expensive damage to the car. x

Back