REENAS LAST ATTEMPT ON DUKAN !!!!!!!

Reena1980

Hi Ladies after a fab sucess last time i messed up by getting v v ill and not being able to continue. Im back at the weight id started at andfeeling very FAT...I have now left Barclays and feel a massive load better. This time im more positive about the diet and more determined than ever. Big Protein shop done. Hubbys gona eat all the dukan not so friendly foods and then join me once all food is gone.

Start weight is now 73kg aim is 59 - 60kg Goal date is 17/11/2013 acdording to dr d

I hope u girls will support me like u did last time !!! you girls were a real motivational help on those tough days

ATTACKING FOR 3 DAYS
CRUISE FOR 104 DAYS
CONSO for 149 DAYS

It worked last time ( i didnt eeven excercise last time) this time im starting up at pure gym as of tomorow DAY ONE 5th Aug 2013 ironically if id never given up when i did i would be at true weight this week ha ha

onwards and downwards !!!

DAY ONE ATTACK

AIMING FOR

B 4 eggs omlette and tea with skimmed milk
L 4 turkey mince burgers
D 2 cod loins baked
W 1.5 ltrs
E 30 min

Oh yes very good question. Ive made muffins il eat them mid morning.

I think its 1.5 to 2 of oatbran...muffins have the wheatbran aswell cos I cant get constipated it makes me stop dieting.

Hope this will be ok dr d says I only need to attack for three days which is good by me ...need to be in the under 65s asap x

Good luck xxx

Day one donr...got a headache. Had to drink most of the water after work...thank u gorld x

Day 2 weigh in 71.7 woop woop already moving

B turkey rashers n two dry fried egg
S yoghurt
L salmon fillet
S oat bran muffs
D cod loin

Water I litre been hard to eat today tho not been hungry at all

Day 3 wighed in at 71 I think x

B turkey rashers n two eggs
L salmon fillet
S oatbran muffs
D turkey burger s
Water tea n cofee n one diet coke

Good luck Reena (although, your current weight is near my target weight, so surely you're not that fat?!!!)
x

Hi maintainer. Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.

With me I was always size 10 maybe a 12 on bloated days but now im a 16. All my weight is on my tummy n ppl ask if im preg. After miscarriage x2 I need to get it shifted.

Im not massive but feel v big n uncomfy as all my clothes are tight.

Would like to get to 60 as for treatment ive been told I need to be at 60 kg currently 70-73 kg I seem to fluctuate which is weird...water maybe

Havr an amazing day xxxx

Todays pv day woooooo hooo

Day 4 pv

B 2 turkey rashers 2 eggs
Skinny late from starbucks
L Chicken n lettuce salad N PLAIN LF YOG
d cicken salad with half beetroot and tablespoon of low fat cottage cheese

Water diet coke oatbran

Weight this morning 70.6 kg
Fab start for me x

Oh fab stuff goldie...

I was meant to be on pp today just for fun but I left my lunch box at home so had to buy lunch so chicken with salad is all I cud find so lunch was pv n so was dinner.

Pp tmrw. I look forward to joining u in this journey regardless of our tw. I just want rid of my three backs n three tumny rolls. Its all on my torso. Got slim arms n legs lol

Bet its the boobs that go first damn shame :)

ATTACK 3 DAYS LOST 5.3LLBS

CRUISE STARTED TODAY
b 2 eggs 2 turkey rashers water
s starbucks skinny latte
L chicken salad and one small pot of ff yoghurt
d chicken salad with beetroot and cottage cheese (1tbsp)
water oat bran and diet coke inbetween

JOINED THE GYM YESTERDAY TOO !!!

THANK YOU GOLDIE XX
I have 34 E boobs

my upper belly is pretruding my boobs ...im hoping that will shrink but i fear that the flaming butt and boobs lose first...

id also like to lose a chin or two....i wana look like my profile pic again...!!! my face looks like a football...im gona try put a pic up of me as i am now ARGGHHHH

Hi hun.

Your doing great. We are only a day apart.

I finished attack yesterday and lost 6lbs. Did my first PV day today.

I also joined the gym today! ! Lol

Kelly

I'm loving the excitement in this thread! I do understand that we're all different shapes and sizes. Perhaps I'm "lucky" in that I have a layer of fat everywhere this time! Even my fingers feel podgy!
Onward and offward!
x

Well done girls. ..weighed in STS today....oh well must be the lettuce lol

Weighed in today at 70.5 was 70.6 kg yesterday. Seems the scales arent moving very much any body tell ke what im doing wrong?
Pv day today
B omlette with tomato n mushroom
L mixed salad with bernard mathews chicken bits n cottage cheese
D chicken and veg at toby carvery

Weighed in today at 70.5 was 70.6 kg yesterday. Seems the scales arent moving very much any body tell ke what im doing wrong?
Pv day today
B omlette with tomato n mushroom
L mixed salad with bernard mathews chicken bits n cottage cheese
D chicken and veg at toby carvery

Reena

Bernard Matthews chicken bits are full of cr*p!! Avoid ...

P x

Back