REENAS LAST ATTEMPT ON DUKAN !!!!!!!

Oh no really they are just chicken chunks...thats prob y im not losing. Sh*t ive bought a few packs...

What are people eating at work lunches....need ideas for pp days

Reena

Bernard Matthews chicken bits are full of cr*p!! Avoid ...

P x

Is cottage cheese ok?
The chicken packets say less than 1% fat Grrrr thats y I bought them

Is cottage cheese ok?
The chicken packets say less than 1% fat Grrrr thats y I bought them

It's not just about fat, Reena, it's also about sugars (carbs), fillers, etc. stick to food you have cooked yourself, if possible.

Cottage cheese is fine as long as it's plain and very low fat.

P x

What are u doing for pp meals... I need lunches to take to work. Ideas pls

Do u have a reciepe I can follow

Miserable. ...weight gone up to 71.8kg wtf!!!!!!!

One more week like this n im gna give up. To be so restricted n still not lose is not a moyivation for me rather be fat.

Today is pp
B slept thru
L homecooked chicken breast in a gallete with herbs n yoghurt
D steak with onions marinated in balsamic

Lets see what happens now

Sad.com

Chin up Reena .... maybe you aren't eating enough?

Get lots of chicken breasts and have them cooked ready to snack on or use for lunch (in Tesco frozen section you can get a bag of Lakeland 5-6 chicken breasts for £3) - I'm going through a bag every other day lol!!

Here's the scotch egg recipe you were looking for

5 hard-boiled eggs
1 beaten egg
Oat Bran (2-3 teaspoons)
Turkey Mince (500 Grams)
Salt and Pepper

Boil Eggs for 10 minutes and remove shells
Mix the beaten egg into turkey mince
Mould minced mixture around hard-boiled egg
Roll in Oat Bran
Place on baking tray bake for 30 minutes turning after 15 minutes
Remove any excess fat off of tray
Remove from oven and serve chilled.

Try a new recipe every day to try and keep it exciting xx

Have a look at the "chicken and stuffing wrap" recipe I posted in the recipe section. Take the individual elements to work and make the wrap when its lunchtime - it'll go soggy if not lol xx

Thanks hun. Will try this. This diet requires alot of prepping n pv days are easy but pp fays are difficult. Hard to stay motivated when not seeing a loss

Come on Renna your doing great it will start moving soon xxx be patient

Sorry i would sent recipe sooner i add some cumin to my oatbran and can add spices or whatever to the turkey. Dont give up yet. I bet you will have a big drop in the next few days all at once and be proud of yourself for being able to stick to it and not go off plan.
Maybe try some sweet recipes or something to make things a bit novel again.

Official weigh in week one 70.4kg.... hardly any loss...the loss cud be a cup of water. Feeling sorry for myself...
Pv day today
B 2egg with tomato n onion cup of tea
L tuna egg salad
S ginger bran cake
D brocoli n spinach soup with chicken
Going gym today as well. Not that I feel like it

Thanks for all ur support hope this week sees me jnto the 69kg club

Do A strict cruise week and check your not having too many tolerated xxx

Managrd 40min spin class my butt is sore from the seat. Feel good for it came home had my soup and chicken.

I hope tomorow it goes down...im gna be supergood this week. Havent had any tolerated things. Hope it comes down

how about little individual quiches made in muffin tins. (obviously without pastry base!). I used to make a batch of these up with PP and PV fillings...

with your oatbran, make a galette up in the morning, and take it for lunch with some bits to put on it to have as an open sandwich.

When preparing my dinner, I used to make more to ensure I had extras for lunch (even if eating something totally different for lunch, if the oven was on, I'd fill it up).

Remember to batch cook at weekends (or whenever you're off work) to put easy to grab packages in the freezer for those days you've no time to cook/think.

Hang in there...

how about little individual quiches made in muffin tins. (obviously without pastry base!). I used to make a batch of these up with PP and PV fillings...

with your oatbran, make a galette up in the morning, and take it for lunch with some bits to put on it to have as an open sandwich.

When preparing my dinner, I used to make more to ensure I had extras for lunch (even if eating something totally different for lunch, if the oven was on, I'd fill it up).

Remember to batch cook at weekends (or whenever you're off work) to put easy to grab packages in the freezer for those days you've no time to cook/think.

Hang in there...

Thank you for your support I do try n do big cooks on sundays. Never made quiches before so this weekend I will try. Really dont know what im doing wrong the scales are stuck at 70.4 im not eating as much protein as I did last time simply cos I cant bear it some days used to av 6 egg whites for breakfast only having two at the moment. N some days only getting a litre of water.

Would this really stall me?

Im gna eat a whole chicken tonight. I think im not eating enough protein. My consultant at hosp today said I looked less bloated so thats a good thing I suppose.

Im gna have a v late lunch now gallete with mahussive chicken breast with sage n from frais...xmas dinner in a wrap ish...

Weigh in 70.4 sts day 5

B 2egg omlette
L chicken drumstick
S coffee
D whole bloomin chicken n gallete with from frais
1.5 litre of water.

Phew

Back