REENAS LAST ATTEMPT ON DUKAN !!!!!!!

That's more like it Renna xxx fill your boots xxx

Yeah the whole concept of each (eat*) all you can when on the Dukan diet has never caused me a problem, yet I know some find it difficult! I can't say that I've ever tackled a whole chicken before, mind... how was it? Did you just sit on the floor with a whole chicken on your plate and rip it to bits? (or were you ladylike about it?!)

Please stay away from those darned scales for a few days... you never know, they might play the game. So many things can affect our progress - water retention, time of the month, constipation, too many salty things like ham/smoked salmon.

:)

Last edited:
Thank u wonderful ladies...it was a job to eat it. I just ripped it up cavrman style. Then went n watched wolverine lol

The scale has moved...69.8kg ...happy n worried all at the same time.

Might just be water...or a BM hoping the loss is real so feeling motivated now...pv day today xxx ciuldnt gwt any better :) more chickens comming

This is awesome!!! Well done and stick with it xx

Reena, have a look at the Dukan muffins - savoury... but can be sweet thread in the recipe section. These would be ideal for a packed lunch!!

Thank u I will look tomorrow

Scales moved again today 69.4 wooohoo

B 1 egg 2 turkey rashers
L chicken breast in gallete with ff yoghurt
D 2 chicken drumsticks n yog

Didnt drink as much water as needed today. Work was impossible

Finaly the headache has gone. Ppl bought in cakes at work today I was so goood didnt even look at them

X

Your will power has kicked in xxx

Im so happy. Went to play bingo for the first time in my life. Stuck to my diet coke.
On the naughty side I didnt have dinner. havent eaten since 12 this after noon at work. I hope this wont put my body into starvation mode. I just forgot to eat.wastage as today was a pv day...:( better get some sleep now x

Had a cheeky weigh in today 69.2kg which is a good loss from the begining of the week. Its not official weigh in (thats on Mondays) but i couldnt resist but to update my stats. It works as a great motivater for me.

I really feel like a bag of crisps today. Craving hard...which is strange for me.

12 days into this diet ...

Started my new job and its alot better than the psycho call centre i was in. I feel much happier.

The downside my uniform...feel frumpy and old in it...hoping to lose enough weight to order it all in size 12.

Official weigh in tomorrow. ...im hoping to b undee 70kg.

Fingers crossed for you!! x

Roll on tomorrow xxx good luck

Roll on tomorrow xxx good luck

Didn't drink enough water today and my soup had too much salt. But lets see. As long as im under 70 kg il be happy. Wouldnt 68 kg be just fantabulous tho...hmmmm dreaming...

Nighty night ladies

Wow! Your boobs are the stuff of dreams!
But I can imagine you'd want them to be in proportion with your new slimmer figure. Smaller boobs do get the best looking bras though!

Hey
Not sure where the boob issues come from but yeah need boobs to stay. Im worried my perkies may start to sag. Im 32 n dont need a bra theyre that well n pert. Its my belly hips id like to see shrink. I feel good in my uniform today...SIZE 14 WOOOOOOHOOOO

week 2 :D official weigh 68.9 kg
oh yes baby....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hell Yeah, lol fantastic Renna so pleased for you xxx

Back