REENAS LAST ATTEMPT ON DUKAN !!!!!!!

Hell Yeah, lol fantastic Renna so pleased for you xxx

Thanks Sid I have been to the gym 4 times a week spin classes or just walking...been hard to drink my water this week ...Im two weeks ahead from the last time i did this diet. So the only thing different im doing i realised is...not drinking my water and excercising three times a week.

need to up the water this week.

thanks for your support xxxxxxx

Im absolutely knackered. Im gna eat a whole chicken now n I havent drank a drop of water all day. Its been that busy at work

Well done Reena,

To help with a few questions you've plopped in other people's diaries(!)...

Goji berries
[h=2]Goji berries allowance on the Dukan Diet[/h]In the Dukan Diet goji berries are a tolerated food and therefore you should be careful when it comes to quantities. The official instructions from Pierre Dukan are:
- 1 tablespoon during the Attack Phase and PP days of the Cruise Phase
- 2 tablespoons during P+V days of the Cruise Phase
- 3 tablespoons during the Consolidation Phase

I like to soak them in a spoonful of boiling water, then sneak them into a muffin batch, adding some cinnamon. Tastes like fruit cake (ish)!

Porridge... I'm not a fan either...
Measure out one day's oatbran allowance, and microwave it mixed with either skimmed milk or water, then sweetener or salt, and heat... you really don't get a lot. A couple of mouthfuls barely... I don't know how that fills people for breakfast frankly.

Keep smiling. Your happiness is SO infectious!

Aww thank u darling...whats ur name xxxxx

Ps im plonking as my diary this time around hasnt invoked much interest. So not been able to get answers....

:)... I tend to post more in other people's than my own too. I'm Jo... but there are two of us, so...

IM GOING TO VEGAS FOR MY 3 RD WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

wILL i be able to manage to be good...im gona come back fat :( but im sooooo excited

wow! When is this trip going to be? There's some great motivation to get where you want to be and get the loss stabilised!
(My first wedding anniversary is coming up on Sept 15... guess what we're going to be doing? the annual car boot sale in our little village in the country!! We got married on the Saturday, invited half the village to the traditional drinks after the ceremony but before the reception, and then everyone came to the car boot sale the following day. I wore my wedding dress on our stall (stalls rather than cars here!)! haaaaa! I've been dared to wear it again this year but, quite aside from the fact that I wouldn't get into it at the moment, I think it'd be attention seeking!!)

x

Awww amazing do it itl be fun...re live the fun times.

We flying on 30 th back on 9 sept.

Im upset that all my hard work will be undone. I cant cook my own food or control oil etc. Im 68.5 today I wana maintain not be back at 73 kg.

I think its inevitable but will do my best xxx

Today is pv day had a carvery for lunch and was v good with portion and with what I ate. But now im with my family n I know im on a conference in london next week and then im flying and in vegas my diets gone to **** basically. Im gna try b good but im gna restart with an avengence on my return from holiday.
After losing 9llbs my mum says I dont look any different. So not motivating. I havent drank in two years but im now gona av a jack daniels n home cooked lamb. Might av a choclate bar just to top it up....im having a gaaaaaala meal lol

LOL you said you cannot diet at your mums xxx Your anniversary trip sounds fabulous Reena, enjoy yourself and just jump straight back on the wagon when you get back xxx and 9lb is a great loss but mums are mums and bet you could tell xxx

Thanks sid. It was deflating to hear it from mum. I feel upset that il b fat again. Lol.

How did u manage on ur holiday. I am fully intending on drinking now. Nearly rwo weeks off ...do u think il put loads on or will it be gradual I am gna try b as pv as possible out there.

Its gna b so hot....il need ice cream :(

Then again iv got 9llbs to play with. Will shift it on return....will it b harder to shift?

Reena when I was away I didn't do to badly on the food wise, always made a pretty Dukan good choice................. but you know me I drank G&Ts every night for two weeks and had an icecream every couple of days and the damage on the scales on my return was minimal. If you intend to 'cheat' just try to choose sensible to compensate.

Reena when I was away I didn't do to badly on the food wise, always made a pretty Dukan good choice................. but you know me I drank G&Ts every night for two weeks and had an icecream every couple of days and the damage on the scales on my return was minimal. If you intend to 'cheat' just try to choose sensible to compensate.

Ok. I will try. I think uve done so well consolidating it. Im still very early cruise. Just overnight I have put 2 llbs on ate about a kg of lamb n mahusive salad alongside two jd n cokes a bag of crisp n double deck er to top it off yday

Ive had eggs for breaky. Ive got three days before london conference. Just hope I can fit into my uniform for work on my return...

That 2lb will be just water weight be extra good drink loads of water and it will minimise your treats yesterday xxx

Love u sid ur always so helpful and motivating.

Awww what a nice thing to say xxx

Not at all. Only say what I truly believe and feel.

You n pol are fab and the maintaoner lady x

Official weigh in 70.1 kg

disaster.

Gona start again when im bk off holiday. I cant manage dukan out in vegas. Gona pig out n then come bk n be real serious till xmas x

Hi reena,

Loving your diary! Great results already - please don't worry about a small gain, or if some people say they don't see a difference.

I went on a few holiday trips while on dukan and didn't gain anything, but I decided beforehand which rules I'd allow myself to break. Most times I drank plenty but ate pv every day. I probably added fruit and cheese too :) And I found that the extra exercise during the holiday cancelled out any gains.

I wouldn't go on a complete binge cos you really don't need to, and you'll undo all your hard work up till now. Good luck!

Caro x

Back