Refeed again (I hate the snow!!)

Demaris

Silver Member
Same thing as tuesday, more snow today so cant get to my appointment tomorrow as re arranged because tuesday was cancelled. So....my advisor (god bless her!) is going to post some more out to me. Enough to last me till tuesday when it would have been my third weigh in, but now my second. But...I have one left, and i'm worried about the post not coming so gonna have to refeed again tonight. It will be my second time.

The only thing i have remotely like chicken breast is a proper gammon steak (not the processed ones) so i'm gonna have that with salad.

Ho hum...soon be spring :rolleyes:

not going well at mo is it

salad does contain carbs which may take you out of ketosis!

I'm not going to let this wek do my head in though.....The snow cant stop me!!!!

Even if I lose nothing because of these two days, then I will be happy ;)

Its good that you arent fretting about it :D
Blasted weather huh!!! come live in plymouth, all we have is RAIN!!!

I would love to come home :( I miss the westcountry alot! But I do love the freedom up here, and the moors!

I am due down to visit at easter, maybe we could meet up for a black coffee in Dingles!! :)

Hopefully your shakes will come in tomorrows post hun, good luck for the re-feed, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed mine the other night.

yuck i hate coffee!!! lol :) although the smell of coffee in debenhams as you walk in is nice!!

Hang in there hun and ask your advisor if you can buy extra next WI just in case we have a repeat of this awful weather.

x

Thanks for your kind blessings :)

I ate the gammon, and it really was a small one, with a bit of salad and that was about 6:30 and I still feel stuffed now! God knows what it will be like to start eating again lol. Normally by this time I would be making toast to take to bed!!

Fingers crossed my postie comes tomorrow ;)

Well done demaris!!

Its a shame you keep having to do this!!

Thats a great idea to have some spare, im going to do that i think.. just incase!! lol

The gritters actually came up my street this morning ( a cul de sac) and they said on the news we were running out of salt??

Oh well.....back to normal, im waiting for the postie now. And quite excited that i asked for soup this time, I love it!

Roll on tuesdays weigh in :)

Have you managed to get your shakes today? XX

yes they cam in the post thankgod....I was getting right misearable. the sun is shining now...so hopefully thats the last of the snow!! xxx

Reading your diary i think that your doing amazingly well. You definately have to do this diet for yourself I agree with you there. I've lost 3 stone from sept to end nov, then went on hols and had trouble restarting since xmas. I'm now on day 3 and having my ups and downs but feel so determined to lose the last 2 1/2 stone. I'm buying size 14's at the moment and went to look for a jacket which made me realise how far I'd come, from size 18/20, but couldnt spend £75 on it as I WILL BE SIZE 10/12 SOON!! xx

Reading your diary i think that your doing amazingly well. You definately have to do this diet for yourself I agree with you there. I've lost 3 stone from sept to end nov, then went on hols and had trouble restarting since xmas. I'm now on day 3 and having my ups and downs but feel so determined to lose the last 2 1/2 stone. I'm buying size 14's at the moment and went to look for a jacket which made me realise how far I'd come, from size 18/20, but couldnt spend £75 on it as I WILL BE SIZE 10/12 SOON!! xx

Wow what you have done is amazing! Its lovely people like you on this site that spur each of us on :)

Just think, the weeks will fly and week one will be a distant memory for you soon ;-)

well done for not thinkin oh sod it or I could be *****y and say somethin really blunt only kidding your doin well

LOL! :D

Back