Refeed -Day one

I would stick to the shakes for the first two weeks if you can, its all the better for your glycogen levels.

Day 5

Breakfast................strawberry lipotrim

Snack....................pear

Lunch....................Chicken salad with 2 slices of brown Health bread

Dinner...................130g boiled potatoe
chicken breast
Turnip/ Brocalli

Snack ..................ww summer fruits yogurt

Refeed

Fine today . I am better off without the bars . no craving this evening . Feel a bit full and bloated but I hope i havnt put up weight. it has proved to me that sugar is the main cause of my cravings which used to lead to all out binges hense putting up three stone in a fairly short space of time.

Refeed weigh in

Well I had my first WI today since starting refeed and have stayed the same. Part of me is happy obviously that I didnt put up weight but I hope to loose some more so was a little dissappointed I didnt loose . My chemist says it could take a few weeks for my system to get used of food again so i will have to be patient. Am going to do another week of refeed anyway and see how that goes. I think I am a bit constipated with all the new foods (Change of diet always effects me this way) so hope fully things will sort themselves this week. :wave_cry:

Thanks kered that makes me feel a bit better. If I decide to go "Food only" no maintenance formulas next week (Not cheap,just for brekfasts ) Will they still weigh me in ???? forgot to ask that today. I could go back to ww i suppose ....

My pharamcist would have been happy to, but she was going to charge me approx £4, I thought sod that, I will weigh myself lol. Just give them a call and ask them.

Refeed week 2

Hi Gang . Am doing my second week of refeed supposidly but I had to go back on ordinary breakfasts because I couldnt stomach the maintenance shakes,was binging on the bars and my chemist said I couldnt have any more strawberry lipotrim when I was back on food so I have been having

Breakfast : boiled egg
2* small slices of McCambridge brown bread and 2 tsp flora light.

Lunch : 100g sliced chicken
Salad
Diet Yogurt

Dinner : 5oz chicken breast
5 small salad potatoes
Turnip and brocalli

Late night snack (around 9pm)

Small bowl of strawberries and blueberries with a strawberry diet yogurt.

I am stuffed this evening !!!! I cant see me loosing weight eating this much food . What do you think ? Am I over doing it . Must get a calorie counting book and I might know how I am doing ......

Another question ???

Also did it take long for normal bowel habits to return on refeed . I was always an every morning person . still seems to be every 3-4 days

My movements were back to normal within a few days, are you having much fibre? Try to get green veggies, cereals like all bran etc in your diet to help you along the way.

I would also try to be careful with the flora as adding fats to our diets is something that lipotrim dont recommend after TFR. I dont use any butter/spreads but I do use things like a cheese triangle, or mayo extra lite on bread instead of butter.

Back