Refeed early..

Hi all :) been on TFR since 4th March 13, my planned refeed date was 11th June but I'm planning to refeed early starting from tomorrow. I managed to get myself badly sunburned over the weekend as well as feeling generally unwell, also my TOM hasn't stopped for a full month now and my GP thinks its down to the low calorie diet. Basically I'm just ready to accept food back into my diet and although it seems like a snap decision based on the passed few days I feel I have done everything in my power to prep myself for my refeed. I have typed up and printed off my refeed menu and it is now stuck on the fridge, I plan to shop tomorrow to get all my food in for the week and fingers crossed everything goes well! The nerves haven't kicked in yet but I'm sure they will tomorrow. Any advice or tips for my refeed would be appreciated.. :D x x x

Good luck hunnie, you sound very organized anyway xx

Lol trust me I know how you feel, when it gets to that point where its in your head you just have to do it or you know ull end up slipping up anyway.

I'm hoping this week is second time lucky for my refeed ( I'm on day 3) as I mucked it all up the first time round and ate chocolate which led me to putting on 6lb!! So if you get tempted just keep that in mind and it should keep you on track. I'm obsessed I keep weighing myself and so far not put on and not lost which is good then again it is only day 3, I normally muck up towards the end of the week and eat out of Boredom but this time I won't (is what I'm telling myself). Look forward to seeing your refeed and how you do xx

No way I would never of thought choc would lead to 6lb gain! That will defo be in my mind during refeed. Yikkkkesss I will keep you posted with how I get on :) but I think tomorrow I am going to have chicken or turkey rather than have the tuna! I just need something to chew lol. X x x

Yeah I know neither did I, must be to do with water or something as I lost it all on the first week back but still horrible x

Back