Refeed or not refeed????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SlimmerSu, 27 November 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was wondering if any of you have any advice....

I am planning to refeed this week - I have half-heartedly started the last couple of days.. I have had 2 shakes and a chicken salad..
    My problem is that i want to buy my weeks worth of LT for the next 5 weeks or so, as i intend coming back in the New Year, but Joe wants to start then too. It is not fair for him not to be able to have a chance seeing as he has supported me doing my bit... I cannot afford £76 for the 2 of us every week, but i have allowed £40 p/w for him to start in January..

Do you think my chemist will let me bulk buy (as such) so that i can do it myself at home? I will obviously not be losing the weight as i have been, and i am worried they might get funny. Should i just be honest with them - they have been really really great so far???

HELP!! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    The only way you'll know hun is to ask them. Hopefully they'll let you, I don't see why they wouldn't, but it's best to ask :) xx

4. pumpkinoune

pumpkinoune Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.8lb(14.7%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    If you say you go on holiday for 4 weeks i am sure he will sell you 4 weeks.

5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im not sure about this Su, my chemist said they could only sell 7 days at a time incase people get ill during LT and they would need to take them off. Yours may be different hun xxx

6. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Hi Su, like Daisy says my chemist only let me buy a week at a time so I dont no if its possible however ask sure what can they say no. You dont have that much more to lose and if u stick with it now for the next few weeks 100% u will bring ur weighloss down more giving u less to lose in new year. As for ur hubby I dont no what to say as its really really expensive esp for £76 per week!!!

Lydiaxx

7. RetailChick

RetailChick 2 Years Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(27.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Low carb and Educogym training
    Hunny if your refeeding why dont you use the maintenance product instead of the shakes? Alot cheaper, then your OH can do full LT? It seems everyone here have been abole to use LT shakes for refeed and maintaining but my pharmacist says its strictly against the rules, very weird. I dont mind though I love the maintenace bars :)

8. Jannywanny

Jannywanny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now on Exante
    I'd get 4 of my friends to sign up and get a weeks worth each if they said no, they dont have to go back so they'd never know! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.