refeed or not to refeed lol grrrrr

nicki26

Gold Member
when i went to the chemist last week i was told that this is my last week on tfr and that i should start refeed 'she didnt even want to give me shakes last week'

i was 65.25kg last week,1o stone 3 and i am 5ft4 so it only just takes me into a healthy bmi, i was going to go for 9 stone 7 but she said no way you will look too thin blaa blaa blaa

just got off the phone to lipotrim and the lady there has told me what i thought, to get to 9 stone 7 which means another two weeks of tfr to bring my bmi down to 22.5 which i think i will be happier with, so looks like i wont be refeeding this weekend after all, i am hoping to get to ten stone this week maybe 9.13 then got 6lbs to go to target so roughly two weeks.

surely i would be better to do this as she also said that when i start to refeed that because of the amount of weight i have lost i will probably gain a few lbs which if i stopped now would take me right back up to nearly an unhealthy bmi :cry: grrrrrrrrr i just hope that my chemist is ok with this as it does makes sense even if she thinks i look 2 skinny already which is what she said n that i will look ill if i lose anymore

It's how you feel. Her idea of what defines an 'ill' looking person maybe much different to a lot of other people. I personally would follow the advice LT gave as they devised the programme. It's much better to be within your BMI range that just on the cusp of it. Well done for doing so well already.

when i went to the chemist last week i was told that this is my last week on tfr and that i should start refeed 'she didnt even want to give me shakes last week'

i was 65.25kg last week,1o stone 3 and i am 5ft4 so it only just takes me into a healthy bmi, i was going to go for 9 stone 7 but she said no way you will look too thin blaa blaa blaa

just got off the phone to lipotrim and the lady there has told me what i thought, to get to 9 stone 7 which means another two weeks of tfr to bring my bmi down to 22.5 which i think i will be happier with, so looks like i wont be refeeding this weekend after all, i am hoping to get to ten stone this week maybe 9.13 then got 6lbs to go to target so roughly two weeks.

surely i would be better to do this as she also said that when i start to refeed that because of the amount of weight i have lost i will probably gain a few lbs which if i stopped now would take me right back up to nearly an unhealthy bmi :cry: grrrrrrrrr i just hope that my chemist is ok with this as it does makes sense even if she thinks i look 2 skinny already which is what she said n that i will look ill if i lose anymore
Definately better to stay on TFR after what i have just read there!! Also LT guideline state you can get sown to a bmi of 20 .. i would get LT to do you an email which you can print out and take with you...if not get them to ring LT while you are there to confirm what she said to you, to the chemist
Good luck hunni xxxxxx
Don't forget...IT'S YOUR BODY, YOUR CHOICE!!!1 FIGHT FOR IT IF YOU HAVE TO!!!!

stick with the TFR for the time being, you don't want the disappointment of going back up into the unhealthy BMI bracket. try to sneak into the pharmacy when the b##tch is on a break lol

stick with it until you are happy with weight/BMI - you know what's best for you. Get the chemist to call Lipotrim if they wont sell it to you, they should be following their guide lines :)

Hey,

I had a good chat with my chemist and he is happy for me to do TFR to I get to BMI 22.5 (8st2 for me) - but he said he will support me to get to my goal of BMI 21.5 on maintenance - I am happy with that - its only 4 pounds afterall.

I think you need to give yourself a window of half a stone - so you know that you will be comfortable within that range.

Do what you feel is best for you, as long as you BMI is healthy then you are making a good decision.

I personally know from my past experience that getting to a BMI of 20 and under is def on the thin side. I want to keep my BMI between 21.5 and 22.5 so as long as I am in that range I think I will be at the most ideal weight for my height and age.

Good luck babe
xoxoxoxoxxoxx

Back