Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Refeed queries - 14 weeks?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by LincsBren, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    I hope you don't mind me 'crashing' your forum, but you seem like a friendly bunch and am sure you can help me!

I'm doing Lipotrim (100% total food replacement) at the moment. When I get to my goal weight, I will be starting to reintroduce food gradually. A friend of mine has done LL and said that her refeed was over a period of 14 weeks - she is still in the middle of it and hasn't yet introduced all food types.

This differs to the LT refeed, which is over a minimum of 1 week, usually 2, and basically instead of 3 LT packs we start by having 2 plus a meal, then phase the LT packs out.

I am concerned about the speed, and had already decided to stretch mine out a lot further. Initially I plan on continuing on 2 lipotrim packs a day plus 1 high-protein, low carb meal for 4 weeks. After that, I will have to see how I'm going, but I thought it would be interested to compare the refeed programs on other meal replacement diets and possibly pick up some tips. I'm only 1 week in, so a long way of refeeding - but I want to have a 'program' clear in my mind so that I am not tempted to stop dead and return to bad habits!

Many thanks for any comments / experienced you've had!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
  4. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Thank you, that's really useful! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.