Refeed time!

Yes Tanya thanks for that... will be heading for the abundance of healthy eating places and staying away from chicken in sauces etc. Lots of fish opportunities too in Brighton.

Lisa x

Oh forgot to reply re your lunch query..... I don't see the harm in missing it if your not hungry, to me thats sensible but this could explain the gain as you've not done the refeed 'properly'.

Were you doing 2 shakes & 1 meal yeah?
What day did you introduce carbs on then?

xx

I think you're right Tan, I think I was a bit daft and didn't refeed "properly" with the 2 shakes a day thing - should have waited to introduce carbs! did sweet potato day 3 as my first carbs - but did 2 shakes one meal saturday, 1 shake 2 meals sunday then 1 shake 1 meal on monday! silly girl! ah well it all comes out in the wash!!

enjoy your weekened away lisa, i went to uni in brighton and it was fabulous!! lol stay away from pier snacks! the doughnuts are amazing but my god you'd pay for it on the scales! xxx

Oooh SarahLou, you've reminded me about the luscious cheese and mushroom crepes on the Pier now! Usually my treat from there. I originally come from Brighton and do enjoy sitting in Kensington Gardens sipping coffee and people watching.... black coffee theses days now of course!

Lisa x

I think it's the right decision Sarah Lou. If you're not getting a buzz from the weigh ins then the time is not right. You really do have to put all you've got in LT, and if your heart is not in it then there's no point.

You did so well at refeed and afterwards last time sweetie, and I expect you'll do brilliantly this time. Keep logging on here and posting what you eat to see if it helps you. I'm hoping it will help me if I ever go astray, as I expect I go down a few bumpy roads once me and Mr Smirnoff get it on!

I was told that LT is an exact science, along with the refeed. That's why it is so important to stick to both the plan and the refeed 100% to achieve maximum results. Maybe missing those meals, and altering refeed a bit was the reason the scales were a bit up? Anyhow I wouldn't worry too much, it could have been a hormone thing, water weight, clothes weight? Try and stick to the refeed menu (I know it can be so hard if you're busy!) and see if those pounds disappear in a couple of days.

I'll be reading this thread with great interest as I'm with you all the way Sister!

xxxx

hope you are doing ok Sarahlou........I am on Day 2 and not been finding it easy at all....MIND GAMES! That is all I will say, bloody mind games. Just wish someone would give me a new food brain!

I lost 2lbs last week, which in the scheme of things isnt brill esp being on LT and not eating, but it isnt a gain, so being positive there.

Not expecting other than a gain next week as per usual on refeed for me! Dont worry too much, I am sure it will right itself in the end once you start to eat healthily...exact science right enough.

You have done incredibly well over the past year and can only continue on that road!

Take care

Looking good sl :)

Ive decided thursday is the day. I still have 1st to be where i was last november when i finished totally but hopefully i can get that off myself :) We have to learn at some point right?! lol x

Thats my plan Tanya!!
I haven't weighed in today yet, but i reckon i'll still have around 10-14lb left to lose, and i'm hoping that will give me the incentive to take refeed and maintenance seriously!!!
Start refeed tomorrow.... can't wait!!

How are you beautiful Sarah-Lou?

Come and let us know please :)

xxxx

hello my lovelies!!

I'm doing ok - put on some weight over bank holiday so back to strict 2 shakes 1 meal this week! I'm not 100% what i put on as didnt weigh myself this morning but i think we're talking about 5 lbs!!

not surprising tho - piggy wig i was!!

ah well - thats what "normal" people do right?! enjoy this kind of weekend then get back to reality?!

Think i may move into the maintenance section... see you guys there?!!

Everyone have a good weekend?

Sxxx

Hi SL, thanks for the update. I started my refeed over the weekend too - but had to do it whilst eating out. I stuck to one meal a day and whilst on the move I bought slimfast shakes to compensate for not being able to have my shakes on the train and in Oxford St London - nightmare!! Didn't like them very much to be honest - and I felt a little cheated with them as they are much smaller and more calories.

I have my weigh in tomorrow so will see if I have done any damage with the food choices I made.

Lisa x

Back