Refeed tomorrow

denajane

Arrrgh... Ive got my weigh in tomorrow morning then refeeding, I am sooo scared of putting all the weight back on but I am so determined that I am never gonna get that big again!!!! :angeldevil:
Its just unfortunate that it is christmas as I am a nurse and there are goodies everywhere I turn at this time of year but I wont give in x:17729:
Off shopping later for the refeed food I cant wait for my tea tomorrow, to be able to eat with OH its been so long lol:eat:

wow food Im sure you will be fine keep us posted

all the best

xx

Stick with the plan and you will keep it off. Best of luck with the weigh in 2mro and enjoy the refeed!!!!:)

Good luck with you WI tomorrow & also your refeed...you have done great hun!!! Caz xx

Good luck for your WI. I am sure you will be fine on your reefeed, don't forget to keep posting to tell us all how it's going. Enjoy....

well done on getting to the refeed stage. Take each day as it comes and ya will be alrite!! Have something nice for your tea and gud luck with your wi, take care

Thanks for the support I will definately keep you posted as this site has been my lifeline while on this diet, I am looking forward to eating healthy food which is something I usually have to force down mt throat lol just bought lots of fruit and veg for this weeks meals I cant wait xx

Back