refeed week 2

Well done on the loss chick :)

thank you :)

h xx how are you doing? i see youve lost some weight this week?

well done! i was thinking about coming over to the maintenance section this weekend and then continuing like you guys and writing my food down etc bit like a diary/log thing?

h xx

Hi harriet, sorry didnt see your reply before, glad to hear you've been doing so well! (apart from the choc!) yes i think you're right that everyone deals with it differently but my body is definitely different after having gb out but hey ho. i plan to lose most of the weight with this and maintain with a normal diet after, now i know.

have you tried mixing the orange creme with the chocolate whip- half and half? when i was on maintenance before someone suggested it was as close to a terrys chocolate orange as i could get at that time!

must be tough eating normal food and not going mad on bingey type stuff- think i would!

hope hosp and dog are ok.

j

i weighed in at boots on day 8 refeed and it said i was the same as when i started so i am happy :) i need to stop weighing during the week.... x x x

know what you mean lol

h x

well ive been getting myself in a tizzy over my chocolate consumption yesterday and ive finally come to the conclusion that im being silly so im just cutting down on a few meals and having a main bar instead and im sure that will work itself out. with all the running im doing every week thats bound to make a difference and as im not worried now about losing any more weight, if i do its a bonus, if i dont i dont so why am i worrying so damn much!! old habits die hard me thinks.

h x

Hi harriet, sorry didnt see your reply before, glad to hear you've been doing so well! (apart from the choc!) yes i think you're right that everyone deals with it differently but my body is definitely different after having gb out but hey ho. i plan to lose most of the weight with this and maintain with a normal diet after, now i know.

have you tried mixing the orange creme with the chocolate whip- half and half? when i was on maintenance before someone suggested it was as close to a terrys chocolate orange as i could get at that time!

must be tough eating normal food and not going mad on bingey type stuff- think i would!

hope hosp and dog are ok.

j

its just getting used to eating again and then listening to yourself when you feel full and not listening to your head when it says it wants something else, 'cause youve been so good, you deserve a treat' lol which is where i went wrong yesterday..ah well we live n learn

re heidi, ive got to take her back to the vets this afternoon to have another check up..thank god ive got pet insurance..the bills aleady £300.00!!

h x

Back