Refeed weeks?

Loser85

Gold Member
I plan to do 10 weeks TFR and then refeed for going to my mums at the beginning of August. How many weeks refeed do we have to do? Is it 1 or 2?

I haven't done it yet, from what i've read others post on here it only states 1, but most people seem to say to do 2 as results are better? Don't quote me though lol

I've done 10 days of refeeding as I ran out of my TFR shakes and didn't want to buy 7 of the same flavours of maintenance products.

Yep, it's usually a week but most people do 2 weeks to gradually get their bodies used to eating again. Depends too on how long you have been on TFR. One week refeed is prob ok for a short stint of 4-5 weeks TFR. Much longer than that IMHO I'd do two weeks refeed.

Ok, thanks for that. Ill do the 2 weeks then to me in good stead for eating again. Not sure if i'll be coming back to LT after that, depends how i feel i guess. I'll be honest and say for me LT is a major kickstart to my weightloss, after that itll possibly be WW. Anybody else done this?

hiya.... yep im doin this... my target is a 3 stone loss on lipotrim to kickstart and get me goin on the motivation front... then lose the rest with weightwatchers at my own pace.... but i went on this to really re-educate myself again and have a think where i was goin wrong and why i got here in the first place..... also its already got me out of the habit of comfort eating and snackin...... so hopefully my grand plan works!!

I know where your coming from with that anyways. Atm im just eating for the fun of it. I no longer really recognise when im comfortable after a meal so end up eating til bloating. Also im a comfort and boredom eater. A binger too at times. I think LT will be interesting for me as i have so much to learn about nutrition and exercise. I think starting from the beginning and working back up is the right way now.

I'm planning on shifting the bulk of my chub then I may go back to Slimming World or maybe Weight Watchers :)

Back