refeed weigh in numero 2

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
So, Second refeed weigh in and I lost 4lbs :)

Im devastated though, he wouldnt sell me any more shakes because I am still losing, he said I have to go for a proper breakfast now!! and watch my weight, if it creeps up he will consider letting me have the shakes again!!

I really dont know what to do... he said to have porridge and honey for breakfast as it will fill me up til lunch time..

Well done Chelly, please don't be frightened of eating real food now, I'm sure you will choose healthy options to keep you nice and slim. I always had 2 boiled eggs (before LT) for brekkie and they stopped me from feeling hungry until lunchtime, porridge always made me want to eat more carbs at about 10.30 a.m. Aren't you allowed eggs yet??????

Scrambled eggs with a little chopped ham or cheese- yum yum!!!

I bet you never thought you'd see the day when you'd be refused the shakes because you were doing so well! LOL!

Choose healthily, watch your portion control & gradually increase your carb intake and you'll be fine!

Well done!!

I suppose the chemist doesnt want to be responsible if you go too far under weight and he could be right to some extent. As the others said, just watch your carbs and portion sizes and plan to maintain rather than lose. you probably know this anyway. You have done really well. now you need to inspire us on how to maintain.

So, Second refeed weigh in and I lost 4lbs :)

Im devastated though, he wouldnt sell me any more shakes because I am still losing, he said I have to go for a proper breakfast now!! and watch my weight, if it creeps up he will consider letting me have the shakes again!!

I really dont know what to do... he said to have porridge and honey for breakfast as it will fill me up til lunch time..

but isnt that what the maintenance shakes/bars are for...?

h xx

WOW!! chellywellyboot go you!! dats an amazing transformation! im d same starting weight as u n i can only do lipotrim for 8 weeks, i thought setting a target of around 30lbs loss wasn't realistic but you've done it!! if you have any extra tips on how you got such great results plz let us know!
i understand der is dat fear of piling it back on when you start eating again, i mean you hear so many negative stories about that stuff. but i do believe that some ppl go crazy after it n fall back into the same habits they had before! but if ur determined not to, then u'll make the commitment to it! i think portion control will be key to ur success n think about it, ur so used to small amounts now that hopefully u wont be able to eat huge amounts anyway and ur probably in the habit of drinking water lots so you should try and continue that!
good luck and let us know how u get on! xx :)

Aww well done chell!

You finally get to eat breaky! LOL.

Don't be scared to eat ok? do this, have porridge with 1 tablespoon of honey or with chopped fruit like strawberries or blueberries. Very filling and very healthy. If you're uneasy, measure how much porridge and milk or water you use. I would say 35g of porrigde and 125ml of milk/water.

well done! :) Enjoy normal eating now xx

well done on great 2md wi! dont be sad?!! y do u want to lose more weight? obvious what ur eating is doing that so u need to start maintaining now.. any healthy cereal is fine..

Don't worry about eating real food for breakfast Chel. You've done really well to get to this point. Eat healthily and you will be fine. You don't want to lose anymore weight so why worry? Will they not sell you the maintenance products? I thought after this I would have one of their bars for breakfast. Hope you sort this out soon, but please don't stress. You don't want another eating disorder.

Thank you all :)

My chemist doesnt stock the maintanence products because they have a very shortshelf life and they never sell them all, so I was hoping to stick to the shakes but because im still losing weight he wont let me :(

Hopefully It will be ok, and I still have some supplies of shakes left so I will be sweet for a few more days lol!!

Well done Chel, you are doing well.
I have been asking about food on other forums too, so try to get some protein in with your breakfast, lean bacon, eggs, etc, maybe on alternate days to porridge or special k or something similar.

You will be fine hun, you need to stop losing and maintain your weight, and if you are happy with the weight now, try to monitor your food intake until you are maintaining.

You will soon get the hang of maintaining and then you can start enjoying what you are eating more, it is surprising how much your taste buds change and you start craving healthy food.

Enjoying what you are eating is the best part of the re-feed.

Jo x

i dont have shakes anymore i just have a shape feel fuller for longer yoghurt or a piece of fruit

Hun, you don't want to be blowing money on shakes for the rest of your life!! You are there! You have done it! You are now ready to fly solo!!! Don't be scared! Think about what you used to eat, when you put the weight up. You don't eat like that anymore. Maybe you should consider something like weight watchers to maintain for a while. That way you could count your points, maintain weight, and yet eat normal food. It would help you establish correct portion sizes and encourage healthy eating with all food groups. WW is one that you can do on your own. In my book it is the easiest of all the diets to track.

But you have done amazingly well! Well done you!

awww chel well done just think this is what u were aiming for when you started nows the start of a new phase in you life dont be afraid hun enjoy the new you and just keep thinking thin you can adjust to healthy eating and good luck babe xxxx

Thats fantastic chicken :) well done!!! bet you are dead pleased with how you are going! :) and take what your chemist said as a huge compliment! xx

Thank you all :)

Wish I could put videos up here!! theres a video of me before I started LT and OMG it is horrific lol!!

Back