refeed???

Thanks tanya your like the god of refeeding so cant wait to rob all your menus haha!

haha i wouldnt say the god lol i got all my usefullness from Jan and Mary .... and i just realised in the post above i meant to put for 2 weeks not for 4 weeks lol

its ok i kinda guessed dat sure if i dont get to my goal on tfr ill just do that menu for a while longer coz after all it is for the maintenance program which is also used to lose weight.

Hi
hope you don't mind me posting. I did LT over the summer and this forum kept me going :). I lost 60 pounds and started refeed 21st August as i had reached my initial target and was going on holiday. I was still a stone over my 'ideal' weight according to the charts but felt great at what i had achieved.
I just wanted to give some positive feedback from when you go back to eating normally. I only refed for 1 week, but after that ate sensibly and loosely based my meals around the refeed plan, i.e salads, protein, fruit...healthy stuff.
I have since lost a further 9 pounds since august just by eating sensibly and not returning to my bad old habits of eating junk and huge portions. I have in the last couple of weeks allowed myself a little treat now and then as i feel strong enough in that i can really control what i eat.

I just wanted to say that there are lots of people out there that are happy to tell you how much you will put back on as soon as you have finished....ignore them! I have people who i work with who are watching to see me put the weight back on as behind my back thats what they kept saying 'as soon as she goes back eating properly it will all go back on'.
It doesn't matter what diet you do if you go back to your old ways it WILL make you gain weight. But LT has really changed my relationship with food.
I hope this helps and sorry it's so long !
Shelly x

firstly thank you for the post nice to here from someone who has been there and done it sooo to speak!!! and i agree my colleagues will probably be waiting for me to put the weight back on when i am finished but i won't be doing that!! as you said its all about making changes for the better!!:)

Back