Refeed

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi guys, i wanna start refeed tomorro instead of next week!
Im not sure if my chemist will be open tho in the morning due to the bank holiday and dont wanna eat a thing till i get weighed for this week!

Any advice?

stick with LT until it opens babe x

I don't think most pharmacies will be open tomorrow, unless they're on the emergency rota, so I'd wait until Tuesday if you want to have your WI first !

Im getting really bored on it now, and iv noticed my teeth are turning black too!! Oh and my hand is worse than ever i seen to be falling apart :(

YOURE BORED, tell me about it, a couple of days wont kill ya. xx

You have done so well for six week.. im sure you can stick it out a few more days.

Hope it works out for you

xx

Yeah hun just stick at it wats a few more days xxx

Sure your teeth arent turning black from anything in LT ...theres all good stuff in it hun... If you want to be weighed before Refeed you will have to wait until Tuesday..there is nothing else you can do xx Its only 2 days!

I keep reading things about teeth all over the forum.. is there others having a problem with teeth changes ??... Ladylipo have you been using Corsodyl mouthwash or similar.. i know some can cause staining.. i am getting my teeth cleaned and polished by the dentist next week and hoping to get them whitened at some point soon because i gave up smoking in January.. know im feeling a bit worried about my teeth on Lipo or maybe im being para!! x

Not using anything bar toothpaste and listerine strips at the mo cos i noticed there was citric acid in the mouth was i was using!

Tanx Trac and Garry gonna stick it out till tuesday when im getting weighed then start refeed its only 6 days earlier than i had planned

Ang youre right corsodyl used for too long stains your teeth, its only supoosed to be used for short term probs xxx

which mouthwashes can we use ? xx

Oh my god thats what it is never thought of it till you said it!
I drink soooo much coffee its unreal, i think a trip to the dentist for a good cleaning is wellin order!

Thanx x

Well im doing it...
im starting refeed tomorro after 7 weeks and 1 day on this mad but amazing diet, its gonna be weird!
Im being weighed in the morning, soon as im back i shall post my results from the week and let you all know how i did!

Oh BTW dont think you'll be getting rid of me that easily lol
ill still be on prob more than ever ;)

Just wanna say Thanx to all of you for your GREAT support i honestly couldnt have made it this far without you all xx

Good luck on refeed

Good Luck Ladylipo on your refeed , get yourself right for your hols and have an amazing time.

I take my hat hat off to you .I would never been able to stick at a diet like this at your age.

WELL DONE GIRL!

Awh tanx hun i guess i was just so fed up being the fat one i had to do something drastic!!

Well im off to be weighed now in a min so fingers crossed for a good loss, going to pick u my bits for refeed too oh im all excited lol

Back