Refeed ????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Boolainie, 20 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Boolainie

Boolainie Member

Hi everyone, I'm only on day 5 so shouldnt really be thinking of refeed yet I know lol.
    But I dont really understand it, do you only do a refeed when you are close to your goal? It will probably take me a year to reach my ideal weight, but I am going on holiday in August for 2 weeks can you come off it for 2 weeks then go back on? or how does it work? x x x Lainie x x x :help2:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

You can do refeed whenever you want to, I did it in the middle of February as I had a weekend away with family, so I did refeed for 10 days. If you are going on holiday in August, then you are right to do refeed for a week before as it gradually introduces foods back into your diet. I think its around day 3 or 4 before you have any potatoes etc. Then when you are on holidays just try to be careful what you eat. This is what I did and when I came home the scales were showing a small gain, but I went straight back on lipotrim and when weigh in day came I had a stay the same.
  4. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I will be refeeding in may for a holiday going to refeed over 2 weeks then get back on TFR on my return :)
  5. Boolainie

Boolainie Member

Brilliant thanks guys x x xLainiex x x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.