refeeding 2morrow !!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by loulougirl, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. loulougirl

loulougirl Full Member

hi every1 well im refeeding as of 2mora reallly scared n excited at same time think ive just got used the routine of the shakes oh well ive eat sumtime lol havent cheated onces really proud ov myself :D got a few ? though the balsamic vinergar has it gotta b fat free ! i also c sumwhere that ur aloud eggs n prawns its not on the sheet though ?n see ppl were making potato salad out ov ffrais n wot herb ?and 1 more sorry but really need to know on day 4 it says sandwich with pickles wot pickles am i allowed gherkins ? and it says fat free mayo never seen it can i use extra extra lite 1 !!!!any extra tips plzzz feel free lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    hey lou lou - welcome back to the world of food!! :) Have you had your first meal yet?

In response to your questions: Im not sure if the balsamic vinegar has to be fat free but i guess the less cals/fat it has the better. I used a helmans fat free vinegarette which was only 7cals a tbsp on my salads.

Prawns, wait till atleast day 4 and eggs are allowed in place of meat so instead of having say a chicken salad for dinner have 2egged salad.

potatoe salad is usually chives - you can get the dry or fresh, obviously fresh are the best :) i've never made this though.

Am really not sure about the pickle thing, hopefully someone will be along soon who does know.

Mayo - i emailed LT about this one as i was like fat free mayo now where do i get me some of that?!! but their response was just the lightest mayo you can get. I buy a big jar of asda extra light mayo for 98p and 1tbsp is 12cals and i mix a bit of pepper with it and its lush :)

Enjoy your first meal, be sure to let us know what you thought :D

4. loulougirl

loulougirl Full Member

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Hmm the majority have 2 shakes and 1 meal the first day then for the rest of the week have 1 shake and 2 meals and then introduce carbs on day 4 (?) like the sheet says and the majority refeed for two weeks. How long you refeeding for? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.