Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

refeeding 2morrow !!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by loulougirl, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. loulougirl

loulougirl Full Member

hi every1 well im refeeding as of 2mora reallly scared n excited at same time think ive just got used the routine of the shakes oh well ive eat sumtime lol havent cheated onces really proud ov myself :D got a few ? though the balsamic vinergar has it gotta b fat free ! i also c sumwhere that ur aloud eggs n prawns its not on the sheet though ?n see ppl were making potato salad out ov ffrais n wot herb ?and 1 more sorry but really need to know on day 4 it says sandwich with pickles wot pickles am i allowed gherkins ? and it says fat free mayo never seen it can i use extra extra lite 1 !!!!any extra tips plzzz feel free lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    hey lou lou - welcome back to the world of food!! :) Have you had your first meal yet?

In response to your questions: Im not sure if the balsamic vinegar has to be fat free but i guess the less cals/fat it has the better. I used a helmans fat free vinegarette which was only 7cals a tbsp on my salads.

Prawns, wait till atleast day 4 and eggs are allowed in place of meat so instead of having say a chicken salad for dinner have 2egged salad.

potatoe salad is usually chives - you can get the dry or fresh, obviously fresh are the best :) i've never made this though.

Am really not sure about the pickle thing, hopefully someone will be along soon who does know.

Mayo - i emailed LT about this one as i was like fat free mayo now where do i get me some of that?!! but their response was just the lightest mayo you can get. I buy a big jar of asda extra light mayo for 98p and 1tbsp is 12cals and i mix a bit of pepper with it and its lush :)

Enjoy your first meal, be sure to let us know what you thought :D

4. loulougirl

loulougirl Full Member

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Hmm the majority have 2 shakes and 1 meal the first day then for the rest of the week have 1 shake and 2 meals and then introduce carbs on day 4 (?) like the sheet says and the majority refeed for two weeks. How long you refeeding for? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.