Refeeding today.. and terrified!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by natters, 9 July 2009 Social URL.

1. natters

natters Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.98%)
    Hey guys,

Went for my final WI today and lost another 5lbs which i'm soo happy about cos it's where i wanted to be before refeed :)

So i'm refeeding today but i feel really really scared!! did anyone else feel like this? i feel like i've been let loose and sort of like i've lost my control.. i wanted to stay on LT to lose another stone but am refeeding for my brother's wedding and a holiday to spain, so will be going back on LT after this to lose the final stone. i'm even hoping that between now and then i may be able to lose a bit of weight on maintenance and refeed. i'm just terrified of putting the weight back on, or that when i start eating i won't be able to stop!!

i've been really organised, done my shop, planned my refeed and maintainence diets, organised the fridge and my own kitchen cupboard, but i still feel scared!! please help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    Hi natters
    i am on day 7 of refeed and i did feel the same as you, then when actually started eating i didnt want the food, have just been eating because i have to lol, slinky is refeeding aswell and we are going through the same feelings. Just take it as it comes if you follow the sheet you will not put any weight on. My WI is tomorrow let you no how i get on. Good luck xxx

4. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Its natural to be apprehensive but take it steady and eat well and you will have nothing to worry about

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I think most people feel this way, you're not on your own. I'm in my 6th week of eating and only just starting to relax a little bit - and only a little bit!! TFR is so easy! xx

6. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your weight loss natters. Goodluck with your refeed - it's only natural to feel the way you are about eating again, we are all human after all. Take each day as it comes and let us know how you get on.
    X

7. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just follow the plan to the letter and you will be fine :)
    I lost a pound on my refeed much to the surprise of the chemist wh said people usually put a couple of pounds on.
    Good luck

8. kered

kered Gold Member

Welcome to refeed. We all had fears when venturing into the world of food again, but if you follow the rules you will be fine.

9. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Never take your eye off the ball.....If you have had a weight/food problem for years it doesn't go away just like that. Hopefully total abstinence from food will have re-educated your taste-buds for the better, just follow the refeeding plan to the letter and re-introduce you fave foods gradually and in SMALL amounts, making sure you weigh yourself once a week to keep on track, best of luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.