Refeeding today.. and terrified!

natters

Hey guys,

Went for my final WI today and lost another 5lbs which i'm soo happy about cos it's where i wanted to be before refeed :)

So i'm refeeding today but i feel really really scared!! did anyone else feel like this? i feel like i've been let loose and sort of like i've lost my control.. i wanted to stay on LT to lose another stone but am refeeding for my brother's wedding and a holiday to spain, so will be going back on LT after this to lose the final stone. i'm even hoping that between now and then i may be able to lose a bit of weight on maintenance and refeed. i'm just terrified of putting the weight back on, or that when i start eating i won't be able to stop!!

i've been really organised, done my shop, planned my refeed and maintainence diets, organised the fridge and my own kitchen cupboard, but i still feel scared!! please help!

Hi natters
i am on day 7 of refeed and i did feel the same as you, then when actually started eating i didnt want the food, have just been eating because i have to lol, slinky is refeeding aswell and we are going through the same feelings. Just take it as it comes if you follow the sheet you will not put any weight on. My WI is tomorrow let you no how i get on. Good luck xxx

Its natural to be apprehensive but take it steady and eat well and you will have nothing to worry about

I think most people feel this way, you're not on your own. I'm in my 6th week of eating and only just starting to relax a little bit - and only a little bit!! TFR is so easy! xx

Well done on your weight loss natters. Goodluck with your refeed - it's only natural to feel the way you are about eating again, we are all human after all. Take each day as it comes and let us know how you get on.
X

Just follow the plan to the letter and you will be fine :)
I lost a pound on my refeed much to the surprise of the chemist wh said people usually put a couple of pounds on.
Good luck

Welcome to refeed. We all had fears when venturing into the world of food again, but if you follow the rules you will be fine.

Never take your eye off the ball.....If you have had a weight/food problem for years it doesn't go away just like that. Hopefully total abstinence from food will have re-educated your taste-buds for the better, just follow the refeeding plan to the letter and re-introduce you fave foods gradually and in SMALL amounts, making sure you weigh yourself once a week to keep on track, best of luck!

Back