Reflections

Porgeous

Chilling
Is anyone else constantly surprised when they catch their reflection in a shop window...... always look twice thinking is that really me??!!

Sorry if you thought this would be something deep and meaningful!

Gx

Aww Georgie that's really great i'm yet to experience that wonder but im sure it feels great and wow look at you losing 5lbs whilst on holiday...you put us all to shame you superstar!!!!!

yes porgeous my mind hasn`t quite caught up yet lol.

Yes I get surprised and have to keep looking at myself. I don't feel any different despite having lost 3st 1.5lbs, but the mirror reminds me I look very different :)

Yup and I love it, I like the fact that clothes that I couldn't even fasten a month ago are now too big and these curves and bones are starting to appear. The mirror is now my FRIEND! OMG I really am getting vain.

Daren't look in shop windows like that yet!!

My mind hasn't quite caught up with my body!

I keep feeling my hips etc, (OK not in a strange way !!), but it is good to feel like hip bones again and good to feel the start of a waist, even found my collar bones !, seems strange, it sort of doesnt feel like me and it doesnt look like me, got a size 12 denim skirt from H&M yesterday, had to keep looking at myself in it, the head was me (my face still not lost any bloody weight), but the body wasnt really mine (well apart from the horrid legs poking out the end of the lovely skirt !)

I found my hip bones yesterday too - lying in bed they were really sticking out, and my collar bones are getting to be more visible! It's great rediscovering bones you didn't really know you'd lost!!

The oppisite is true for me...I can't believe that big girl is me!!!!!!!! Most of the time I only get a glimpse of my face which has no double chin...so I get this false sense of security. It's when I get a gander at my stomach and hips!!!!!! Gawd how horrible!:cry:

its a strange one, but sometimes I catch sight of myself and think wow - ive come so far, and yet other times I just think i look disgusting.

The house weve just moved into has full length mirror wardrobes and i cant look at myself in them when I get out of bed in the mornings.

Also, changing room mirrors are so unforgiving. Ive yet to find a changing room that makes me look good.

But the shop window thing.... yep, usually Im happier these days with what I see.

Back