Refocus & Reboot Diary

Hi, just been reading your diary here, your tastes seem really similar to mine and it seems you eat quite a lot of what I do too so it's really excellent to see how well you're doing with almost 4st lost- I'm suitably encouraged and inspired!!

I hope you feel better, there's nothing like feeling crappy to put you off course. I look forward to reading your entries when you're back to yourself :)

Hi, just been reading your diary here, your tastes seem really similar to mine and it seems you eat quite a lot of what I do too so it's really excellent to see how well you're doing with almost 4st lost- I'm suitably encouraged and inspired!!

I hope you feel better, there's nothing like feeling crappy to put you off course. I look forward to reading your entries when you're back to yourself :)

Hi Aston :)

Thanks for your Message, ive been doing SW Since Jan this year and can honestly say im loving it.

Had a little blip after having my Operation but didnt gain so that was a bonus..just slowed my losses down but getting firmly back on track. As you can tell from my Diary im doing the Green Plan..now & again i do EE but vary rarely, my food tends not to be fussy just food i enjoy find easy to make as i got a 2yr old who is Fussy and a Fiance who is EVEN fussier lol so usually 3 seperate meals!!

You have had a Great Weight loss Aswell ;) Well done to ya. Feeling a little better today thanks so back on plan 100%

29th July 2012

Green Day

Breakfast
2 Clementines ( just not Hungry )

Lunch
Chickpea Dahl, Micro Rice 1.5 Syns

Dinner
Chicken & Mushroom Pasta Sauce with Added Quorn Chicken Pieces & Onion, Milk hexa1, Mixed Salad Leaves, Tomatoes. Velvet Crunch 4 Syns, Tsp Sugar for Tea 1 Syn

Snack
2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Glass Milk hexa2

Syns : 7.5

Last edited:
Monday 30th July 2012

Green Day

Breakfast
2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Tomatoes. Clementine

Snack
Banana, Velvet Crunch 4 Syns

Lunch
Wholemeal Roll hexb2, 2 Meat Free Burgers 2 Syns, Ketchup & Mayo 1 Syn, Mixed Salad Leaves, Cherry Toms, Peppers. Grapes & Vanilla Mullerlight

Last edited:
Back