Refresh's Diet Log

Well i just take the biscuit... and put it in my mouth!!!

I have put 2lbs on this week.

I was like an eating machine , cakes buns, chicken dinners, kids selection boxes the lot. Just a disaster and once again it wasnt die to hunger. I can deal with hunger no probs.
What i cant deal with is my boyfriends up and down relationship with his ex. To me I HAVE TO have contact with my ex as we have a child together and we barely speak only when necessary.
But my boyfriend panders to his ex's phone calls and texts daily, and just because its normally shouting matches doesnt mean i feel any more secure. They are a bit bi polar one minute jokey next furious and being spiteful to each other. I guess i am worried that fury means passion which means there is still something there between them. i guess also lately the fact he hasnt mentioned me to his family ( not that i have to my parents) worries me.Im not one to force issues. But it is effecting my emotional eater switch.

Not sure what to do! But concentrate on myself and ignore the issue :-(

wAS wI last night, i was not too nervous bad still had that worry feeling- seem to feel that about everything these days.

I lost the 2lb i put on plus 1 so 3lbs off, im happy with that. quite happy.

the boyfriend stuff is still playing on my mind. I dont want to go into to much detail but i think ive been kept in the dim/heading to dark.

Im not letting it get to my personal weight loss goal. This is for me and that is that

Hi janey:) call me an ostritch

Eeek got any early WI this week, tomorrow, good grief hope some weight has gone off.

Had a chat with the bf on friday night , and said i wasnt happy about the ex thing. He went really quiet and looked so worried i felt kind sorry for him, He apologised and said he was worried, worried he'd ruined things between us. After that the weekend has been great, apart from a few little things to do with stress.

Back