Rejoin x 5

firfenwen

I've been messing around for a long time now and in the past year I have joined SW 5 times, Rosemary Conley twice, WW 3 times and read numerous books etc at home. Apart from costing me a fortune this is crazy behaviour. I've decided to just choose one and stick with it. I've decided on SW as I had great success with it in the past before having my little boy, plus there is a brand new class opening tomorrow night at a really good time for me.

Question I have is, would it be better to go as a rejoin and use my old books or start a fresh? Does anyone know which would work out cheaper?

This is it, no more messing. I'm going to do this!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Here here! I gave you the wrong username tonight like a moron :)

Definitely rejoin and make a fresh start. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

I say rejoin and start a clean slate, I'm sure it's 9.95 in total to join at the moment, good luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I did it! I rejoined from scratch and its going to be a really good group, and there were loads of people rejoining!

Nice to see people of all ages and backgrounds - even met a real life Minimins user! (Hi Hun, see you Monday!)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back