Rejoined and 1st weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loopeylou, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started last nov and did really well until the new year where everything went upside down. Lots of family problems then my gramps fell seriously ill and sadly died 4 weeks ago. Been a really traumatic 8 weeks all in all :(
    Rejoined last week and weighed in this evening with a 6 lb loss so very happy to be back on track.
    Have promised myself to try 2 new receipes each week to keep my plan new and varied, this week I made Cottage Pie and Moroccan Lamb Stew from cookbook, also Spaghetti Carbonara ( my new fav!!! ) and Beef Goulash.
    Will try to come on here more regulary to catch up and get some inspiration.

Good luck to everyone

Claire
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinymoon

shinymoon Full Member

Sorry for your loss hun :(

Congrats on rejoining and your weight loss this week-keep it up!:)

4. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry for your loss i am in the same boat have had 2 family funerals in the last 8 weeks so like you my diet has taken the backseat , rejoined last night and am trying ee this week hope i have good result like you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.