Rejoined and determined

Post completion in commercial conveyancing. Working in a team of 6 as far as I am aware in a solicitors office. It is similar to what I did 6 years ago except I previously worked in residential conveyancing

Post completion in commercial conveyancing. Working in a team of 6 as far as I am aware in a solicitors office. It is similar to what I did 6 years ago except I previously worked in residential conveyancing

Yayyy
So pleased for you :):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great first day in new job. Wish I had moved back into law years ago.

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry not been online - have been totally off plan to the extent I pout 5 pounds on at weigh in on Wednesday but it gave me the kick up the bum I needed and was 100% on plan yesterday.

Good news though - I went for an interview for a new job yesterday and got a phone call last night saying I got it. Just waiting for an official email today to confirm and will hand my notice in at work. I have got it all written out ready to give to my manager this afternoon. :D

Awwww brilliant news Carol im chuffed for you, hope it goes well hun x

Great first day in new job. Wish I had moved back into law years ago. Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh that sounds like you've really had a good day. Fantastic and will soon feel like you never left! :)

It does already. Lol.

Off to bed now. Lunch made for tomorrow. Roast beef and egg salad. Will be taking dressing in as separate pot to add when ready to eat. Also taking in fruit to have as dessert. Night night everyone. Will post full foodage tomorrow.

Off to bed now. Lunch made for tomorrow. Roast beef and egg salad. Will be taking dressing in as separate pot to add when ready to eat. Also taking in fruit to have as dessert. Night night everyone. Will post full foodage tomorrow. Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done carol, sounds yum yum.
Oh and glad first day went well Hun xxx

Job still going great -picked up new free Kindle Fire with my new phone contract tonight on way to weigh in and now setting it up.

LOST 7 POUNDS this week. 2 to go to get my stone and a half . Look out for new shiny soon. Just going to prep my lunch for tomorrow. Kay you will be happy to know that even though I am not doing the challenge I am still eating salad every day.

Job still going great -picked up new free Kindle Fire with my new phone contract tonight on way to weigh in and now setting it up. LOST 7 POUNDS this week. 2 to go to get my stone and a half . Look out for new shiny soon. Just going to prep my lunch for tomorrow. Kay you will be happy to know that even though I am not doing the challenge I am still eating salad every day.

Well done carol , that's a great loss xx

Job still going great -picked up new free Kindle Fire with my new phone contract tonight on way to weigh in and now setting it up.

LOST 7 POUNDS this week. 2 to go to get my stone and a half . Look out for new shiny soon. Just going to prep my lunch for tomorrow. Kay you will be happy to know that even though I am not doing the challenge I am still eating salad every day.

Morning Carol :p well done on a fantastic loss ! 7lbs is amazing ! Bet you must be buzzing still :D. Glad you've been chomping on salads like the rest of us, fibre certainly helps shift the weight :). I noticed at the start of your diary you were posting your daily food, but you haven't posted your food for a while. Other than salads what else did have you been doing this week to give you such a good loss ? I'm intrigued ;).

Kay xx

Well done on that fantastic loss.

Brilliant loss Carol well done chick x

Feeling great today. Did the Aldi shop and then when Paul got back from work we took Sandy for a 45 minute walk. Got a mice roast of beef for tomorrow so traditional Sunday dinner coming up. Ages since I've done a roast dinner. Looking forward to it.

Sounds like a lovely relaxed day after your first week back at work. Hehe, is a mice roast of beef, a really tiny sized portion? ;) We aren't having a roast this week but will probably bbq, so I can stick to my last day of Kay's Salad Challenge without having to have different to the rest of the family. Enjoy the rest of your weekend off :)

Feeling great today. Did the Aldi shop and then when Paul got back from work we took Sandy for a 45 minute walk. Got a mice roast of beef for tomorrow so traditional Sunday dinner coming up. Ages since I've done a roast dinner. Looking forward to it.

MMmmm roast beef dinner not had that for ages sounds lush

And all I will have to syn will be a small Yorkshire pud and gravy as doing roast potatoes same way as sw chips. I love extra easy.

Back