Rejoined and determined

Broadband now upgraded to BT Infinity - noticing the difference already with the speed in changing pages online.

Breakfast - Puffed Wheat with milk - coffee
Lunch - Tuna Salad
Dinner - Individual Fidget Pie with mixed vegetables - Muller Light
Snacks - Satsumas, Banana

Evening kay. Just chilling out as Paul at work until 10.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, going to be nice weather again I think, that always helps :)

Short shift today and have put in a request to work through lunch so hopefully finish at 4:30. I am looking for another job going back to my conveyancing roots but as I have been out of it for over 6 years it is not easy. Plenty of jobs out there but they all want Recent experience. Still I may have a way back in through an agency - just waiting to hear from them regards an interview - I had a meeting with the guy from the agency and he is hopeful he can find me something.

Food today

Breakfast - 2 Slices toast and scraping of low fat spread
Snacks in work - banana, grapes
Dinner - Mniced beef Pancakes from SW magazine with mixed veggies.

Short shift today and have put in a request to work through lunch so hopefully finish at 4:30. I am looking for another job going back to my conveyancing roots but as I have been out of it for over 6 years it is not easy. Plenty of jobs out there but they all want Recent experience. Still I may have a way back in through an agency - just waiting to hear from them regards an interview - I had a meeting with the guy from the agency and he is hopeful he can find me something. Food today Breakfast - 2 Slices toast and scraping of low fat spread Snacks in work - banana, grapes Dinner - Mniced beef Pancakes from SW magazine with mixed veggies.

Good luck with the job,
Food sounds yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Von. Just reading your thread - Kay is doing great isn't she?

I Am sure she won't overdo it - does not want to incur the wrath of her secret sis. You are both such inspirations.

[QUOTE

Food today

Breakfast - 2 Slices toast and scraping of low fat spread
Snacks in work - banana, grapes
Dinner - Mniced beef Pancakes from SW magazine with mixed veggies.[/QUOTE]

Is that literally all you've eaten? It doesn't seem much, is that an average days food or just happened to be that way today? I'm sure I couldn't manage on just that! I like to have as much superfree on my plate as possible so it at least looks like I've got big meals, my brain is easily fooled hehe.
I also have fruit/veg/salad in the fridge each day so I can snack on that, rather than using any other free food, unless I'm having a really hungry day. I'm sure I have way more than you though, maybe I'm just a piggy!

Sorry not been online - have been totally off plan to the extent I pout 5 pounds on at weigh in on Wednesday but it gave me the kick up the bum I needed and was 100% on plan yesterday.

Good news though - I went for an interview for a new job yesterday and got a phone call last night saying I got it. Just waiting for an official email today to confirm and will hand my notice in at work. I have got it all written out ready to give to my manager this afternoon. :D

Resignation handed in - start new job on Monday - looking forward to it. No canteen there so no temptation to nibble as will be taking my own lunch in

Back