Rejoined and determined

Thanks Sheila - apparently there is a shortage - I have applied for 4 different jobs tonight all within about 15 miles which the agency site sent me alerts for. Spoke to my friend tonight and her HR manager seems interested also the main partner was there today to introduce a new member of the HR department and saw how much work she had on her desk (actually piled high on 4 tables in her room) and was also enthusiastic about me - the job is 45 minutes from home as motorway most of the way so I hope to hear something beginning of next week as I have told her I am off next Friday and would be available for interview then.

Wish me luck.

Thanks Sheila - apparently there is a shortage - I have applied for 4 different jobs tonight all within about 15 miles which the agency site sent me alerts for. Spoke to my friend tonight and her HR manager seems interested also the main partner was there today to introduce a new member of the HR department and saw how much work she had on her desk (actually piled high on 4 tables in her room) and was also enthusiastic about me - the job is 45 minutes from home as motorway most of the way so I hope to hear something beginning of next week as I have told her I am off next Friday and would be available for interview then.

Wish me luck.

That all sounds positive Carol - ill keep everything crossed for you hun. Good luck xx

Oh no, not what you wanted but tomorrow IS another day and you have good reason to knuckle down and have a super good week this coming week. Job prospects sound really positive, will keep my fingers crossed for you. X

Oh no , sorry bout the gain Hun, you'll soon get it shifted though xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely day out today with my friend and her niece and nephew. We went to Chester Zoo and it was fantastic. The kids just wanted to go in the play area so as they are sensible (9 and 10 year olds) we left them in there for an hour while we went to see the animals. Took a few photos but only took my little camera instead of my good one so didn't have a good enough zoom really.

Food for today - RED DAY

Breakfast - 30g Puffed Wheat with milk and a banana (HEA and HEB)

Lunch - Pulled pork chiabatta - 6 syns

Tea - Rich Beef Stew with cabbage and mashed potato (HEB), Muller Light

Snack - Peach, nectarine

Going out with Sue and the kids again tomorrow but we are planning on taking a picnic. We are going to a Wild Boar centre near Chipping so I will drive to her brother's house and pick her up there - she is babysitting this weekend as her brother is away in Italy on business. She showed me the leaflet about the place and it looks good. There is plenty to amuse the kids and also plenty for us to see. This time I am going to take my main camera though to get some good pictures. At least taking a picnic I can stay on plan easier than if we are buying food out.

HAd another great day with Sue and the kids as Paul was at work. We went to the Bowland Wild Boar Centre which I would recommend for anyone with kids. We fed lambs and stroked chicks and rabbits and also saw loads of animals - sheep, boars, wallabies, meerkats, racoons, alpaca etc. The walks were beautiful along the River and there was a great play area for the kids. WE took a picnic and then dropped the kids back off at home and I came home.

Oh well back to work tomorrow on lates so will be easy to keep to plan as the canteen is shut when I get my lunch at about 4 so I have to take food in with me and never feel like eating when I get home at 9 pm. That gives me 3 good days as I will be weighing in on Thursday instead of Wednesday this week.

HAd another great day with Sue and the kids as Paul was at work. We went to the Bowland Wild Boar Centre which I would recommend for anyone with kids. We fed lambs and stroked chicks and rabbits and also saw loads of animals - sheep, boars, wallabies, meerkats, racoons, alpaca etc. The walks were beautiful along the River and there was a great play area for the kids. WE took a picnic and then dropped the kids back off at home and I came home.

Oh well back to work tomorrow on lates so will be easy to keep to plan as the canteen is shut when I get my lunch at about 4 so I have to take food in with me and never feel like eating when I get home at 9 pm. That gives me 3 good days as I will be weighing in on Thursday instead of Wednesday this week.

Sounds like a really nice couple of days out and you managed to be pretty good foodwise too. Hope you've planned some nice lunchboxes to keep you inspired but it really works out well for you being on lates.

Yes lates is good. Will gi to the shops tomorrow to stock up on fruit but mainly will have mugshots and salad

5 pounds off this week taking me to 15 Stone exactly - WILL be in the 14s next week. Also got my stone award.:D

Thank you Von and Sheila -it feels great to get another shiny. 4 pounds to next one - aim to do it in 2 weeks at most.

I agree Sheila - taking it one half stone at a time. Am seriously job hunting. Had a meeting with a guy from a recruitment agency this morning before my shift started at 11:30 and he seemed pretty enthusiastic and is putting me up for a job in central Manchester - have told him when I am available for interviews. Spoke with another agency yesterday and he is putting me in for 9 jobs. I have also had contact from a third agency interested in my CV so hopefully I will get something from one of them

I agree Sheila - taking it one half stone at a time. Am seriously job hunting. Had a meeting with a guy from a recruitment agency this morning before my shift started at 11:30 and he seemed pretty enthusiastic and is putting me up for a job in central Manchester - have told him when I am available for interviews. Spoke with another agency yesterday and he is putting me in for 9 jobs. I have also had contact from a third agency interested in my CV so hopefully I will get something from one of them

Oooo fingers crossed for you Carol I hope something amazing comes out of all that x

If I can get the job I want then I will get back into the career I left 6 and a half years ago where I was at my happiest in work. It may take a few months but they all reckon they will find something suitable for me

Back