Rejoined and determined

Hi Carol - here to subscribe

Congrats on the losses over the last 2 weeks and also on your engagement thats brill news. I hope you get sorted soon with your health chick

Thanks for all you good wishes -I am back at work now after 4 weeks off and feeling a lot better with the inhaler -still waiting for x ray results on my neck but that is a separate long standing issue following a bad fall 2 years ago -not sure if a trapped nerve or what -go back to doctors next week for results

Food for today

Breakfast - Alpen Light (1 HEB)
Lunch - Chunky Ham Pasta Salad, Muller Light Greek Style Cherry Yogurt (1/2 Syn)
Dinner - Creamy Beef with Carrots and Peas, Muller light strawberry yogurt with Hartleys 10 cal Apple and Watermelon Jelly (1/2 syn)

Snacks - Satsumas and grapes

Weigh in tomorrow - hoping for 2 off but will be happy with any loss whatsoever - so long as the trend keeps downwards. Work was mad busy today after being absolutely dead yesterday - think everyone thought we were closed yesterday with it being a bank holiday.

I am not a happy bunny - weigh in tonight and 2.5 pounds on!!!!!! Wish the PF would come and visit. Still hopefully if I stick 100% to plan I will shift the gain and more

Food for today

Breakfast - 35g Shredded Wheat Bitesize with milk and banana
Snacks - Satsumas
Lunch - Chunky Ham Pasta Salad
Dinner - Sweet and Sour Chicken

Feeling back on track - just need to get PF to visit and I will be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's from the Little Book of Lunches and is basically sweated off 3 mixed peppers and 2 red onions with garlic mixed with pasta shells and a tin of cooked ham cut into chunks with red wine vinegar dressing - can be eaten hot or cold. It is yummy

Breakfast - 35g shredded wheat bitesize with hea milk and a banana

Lunch -chunky ham pasta salad -last portion

Dinner - mussels and green beans

I know it has been a bit weird but have not been very hungry as my neck has been causing me a lot of pain today and the painkillers have not been touching it. Go to doctor on wednesday for xray results so hope they find the cause .

Snacks -satsumas, green tea and nas squash

Great day out yesterday with my bestie.went to little moreton hall at congleton and rejoined national trust.

Food -Saturday

Breakfast -shredded wheat bite size with banana and milk

Lunch -ham platter -absolutely huge salad

Tea - scrambled egg on toast with Turkey rashers

Snacks -satsuma a

Sunday -

Breakfast -shredded wheat bite size with banana and milk

Lunch -turkey and ham salad

Tea -lamb casserole with onion and tomatoes - gravy granules -curly kale

Have got huge pot of super free soup cooking away for my lunches this week as on late shifts so will not be eating that much as never feel like eating when get home after finishing at 8 pm.

Bought some wool to knit a summer cardi and and being optimistic and knitting it in a size smaller than usual so I will shrink into it lol

5.5 off this week - total 11 lbs in 4 weeks

Thanks for your comments

Had a great day yesterday as Paul was also off and we went to Quarry Bank Mill at Styal. Fantastic to look round the old cotton mill and gardens . Very hilly so lots of body magic. Unfortunately my knee caved in on me going down some steps so that slowed me down a bit but I made sure it didn't stop me getting the exercise in.

Am stuck in work all weekend so not off again until Wednesday.

Got home last night to beautiful smells from the kitchen - Paul had made steamed Salmon with dill and mixed herbs with green beans and a baked potato with cottage cheese followed by Muller Light. It was delicious and then we watched the last game of the Magic weekend (Wigan v Leeds) on Sky Sports - good match.

I am in work again today but am working through lunch so I can finish at 4:30 to get home to watch the final Magic Weekend match which is my team Warrington v St Helens and should be a fantastic match if the ones yesterday were anything to go by.

Food today

Breakfast - shredded wheat bitesize with milk and a banana
Snacks - satsumas
Lunch - home made speed Soup (eaten in my break)

Dinner - tba

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Got home last night to beautiful smells from the kitchen - Paul had made steamed Salmon with dill and mixed herbs with green beans and a baked potato with cottage cheese followed by Muller Light. It was delicious and then we watched the last game of the Magic weekend (Wigan v Leeds) on Sky Sports - good match.

I am in work again today but am working through lunch so I can finish at 4:30 to get home to watch the final Magic Weekend match which is my team Warrington v St Helens and should be a fantastic match if the ones yesterday were anything to go by.

Food today

Breakfast - shredded wheat bitesize with milk and a banana
Snacks - satsumas
Lunch - home made speed Soup (eaten in my break)

Dinner - tba

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Awww what a goodun you have there hun - I wish my OH would cook just 1 meal for me lol . Whoop to the early finish fingers crossed they win for you. x

They did win - brilliant performance from them !!!!!

He is definitely a keeper - that is why I said yes when he proposed. LOL

On a late shift today

Breakfast - 35g Shredded Wheat Bitesize with Milk HEA and HEB
Lunch - Speed soup
Tea - Wholemeal roll with ham (6 syns for roll)
Snacks - Satsumas

Back