Rejoined and determined

here to subscribe, you are doing so well, hope it was a great loss x

Only 1/2 pound off this week - seems to be a pattern of a good loss followed by a poor one - aiming for at least 2.5 next week to get my stone award

Today's food.

Hex a - cottage cheese
Hex b -benefit bar and 1slice wholemeal bread

Grapes
Speedsoup
Apple
Pineapple
Melon
Kiwi
Mango
Birds eye inspirations fish
Baked potato
Mixed veg

Drinks -3 litre water with nas squash
Green tea x4
Coffee x1

Hi carol , well done on the loss , you will soon get your 3st award,
Food sounds yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Need my first Stone award yet !- aiming for 3 stone by Xmas then another 3 stone off before my September wedding next year.

Breakfast - Benefit Bar (1/2 B)

Lunch - Club Sandwich Salad

Dinner - Minced Beef Savoury Pancakes (from this months magazine) served with steamed courgettes and runner beans (3.5 syns)
Creamy jelly pots (0.5 syn)

Snack - Banana, satsuma

Both of us are off today but Paul has man flu so after we had sat down and planned meals for the next month (all things we can make and freeze) I went out to do the big shop. Got it all packed away in the fridge and freezer and also the pantry is full so just the perishables to get during the month.

I bought a countdown on Wednesday night at group (to keep me on the straight and narrow) so am really in the zone aiming to get my 2 stone award by the end of the 12 weeks as a minimum (that means 16.5 pounds in 12 weeks). So long as I can get a loss of some sort every week I should do it.

Oops sorry read it wrong, you get your stone award Hun , quickly followed by your 2nd and 3 by Xmas is brilliant :)

Thanks Sian - only need 2.5 off this week to get it - sneaky peak at scales today show 2 off so may just manage it this week as I have 4 days to go after today (weigh in is at 7 pm on a Wednesday)

Thanks Sian - only need 2.5 off this week to get it - sneaky peak at scales today show 2 off so may just manage it this week as I have 4 days to go after today (weigh in is at 7 pm on a Wednesday)

Hi carol , yayyyy to the sneaky peak , fingers crossed for you Hun xxx

2 pounds off this week only 1/2 more to get my stone award

2 pounds off this week only 1/2 more to get my stone award

Yay ! :D Well done Carol, your doing amazingly well, not long to your stone award now. Also just an update from me, I decided to move my diary back in the regular section so hopefully u can see it now, I want to be able to keep in touch with all my mins friends ;). I have my weigh in tomorrow morning and am feeling a bit nervous about it, hope I can be as lucky as you :):).

Kay xx

Thanks everyone - saw on your diary Kay your fantastic loss.

Back