Rejoined and determined

Earlies Today -

Breakfast - Bacon on wholemeal bap (Heb)
Lunch - Baked cod with ratatouille, broccoli and cauliflower
Snack - Satsumas 1 Babybel light (1/3 Hea)
Tea -pork loin steak with superfree veggies

When I got home last night the letter from the orthopaedic consultant had arrived for me to Choose and Book my appointment. The first appointment was Thursday 17th July at 10:30 so I grabbed it. LEt's hope they can sort out the pain in my neck due to osteo arthritis.

Am off tomorrow so going to go swimming and also have weigh in at 5 pm. As I weighed in in the morning class last week I am expecting a sts or a gain unless PF can pay a major visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
My car appears to have died on me. When I try to set off it revs and takes for ever to get moving but once I get going it is fine. It may be either the clutch or the brakes binding but need to get it checked out. I am off work tomorrow and was planning on going swimming but the car takes priority. May need to call the RAC out in the morning if it gets any worse, Let's hope it is not going to cost too much (it is an S reg Hyundi) but if it costs more than £400 I will have to write it off and get another one instead. Last thing I need with trying to save for the wedding!

It is the clutch - £240 to get it fixed and I will get it back tomorrow - has meant that I have had to book a week holiday from group as can't get there without a car. Paul will run me into work as I am on a 8 am start and he is not in until 3 pm.

Went swimming today with a couple of friends (ladies only) and then went for lunch

Breakfast - Shredded wheat and banana with milk (HEA and B)
Lunch - Baked potato with beans and salad
Tea - mushroom and red pepper omelette with salad

Hi carol, found you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a great day today despite the weather.

Went to East Riddlington Hall near Keighley with my bestie - lovely place and then drove back via Embsey (to visit a needlework shop) .

Food for today

Breakfast - banana and 1 Benefit Bar (3 syns)
Lunch - Homemade Leek and potato soup and wholemeal roll (HEB)
Dinner - 3 Quorn Cumberland Sausages (3 syns), Broccoli and boiled potato with gravy (2 syns). Muller Light yogurt

Total syns - 8

Sounds like a fab day out,
Have a great day today Hun xx

Thanks Von - it was a lovely day out. I am in Work today so have brought in loads of fruit to snack on as hoping will get the chance to work through my lunch and finish early. How are you today hun x

Thanks Von - it was a lovely day out. I am in Work today so have brought in loads of fruit to snack on as hoping will get the chance to work through my lunch and finish early. How are you today hun x

Hi carol, an early finish sounds good, I've nothing much planned , it was sunny a while ago but clouding over now

Forgot to mention before - had a sneeky peep at the scales today and they showed 14st 12 lbs. Have 2 days before official weigh in so hope that I am somewhere near that on Wednesday night. If so I will have lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks :D:D

HAve decided to try to get back into my previous career as a conveyancer. I have been getting texts from an agency I used to go through about 7 years ago when I was looking previously so have emailed them to ask them to send me my cv so I can update it and see if I can get back to Monday to Friday work. I lost my previous job when the housing market collapsed and not it is on the upturn friends of mine who still are in the business are saying that there is a shortage so I should be able to go back to it even though I have been out of it for 6 years. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Forgot to mention before - had a sneeky peep at the scales today and they showed 14st 12 lbs. Have 2 days before official weigh in so hope that I am somewhere near that on Wednesday night. If so I will have lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks :D:D
Oh that will be brilliant , xxx

HAve decided to try to get back into my previous career as a conveyancer. I have been getting texts from an agency I used to go through about 7 years ago when I was looking previously so have emailed them to ask them to send me my cv so I can update it and see if I can get back to Monday to Friday work. I lost my previous job when the housing market collapsed and not it is on the upturn friends of mine who still are in the business are saying that there is a shortage so I should be able to go back to it even though I have been out of it for 6 years. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Crossing fingers for you Hun

Thanks - don't expect to keep the loss off by Wednesday night but so long as I get my stone award I will be happy. Will be nice to be in the 14s though

Off to bed now - will be back on line when I get home from work tomorrow - on an 11 am to 8 pm shift so have got my superspeed soup out the freezer ready for tomorrow and will grab a salad in work from the salad bar to have as tea as never feel like eating when I get in from work on a late shift.

Weigh in day today - hoping for 3 to get my stone award.

Back