Rejoined and determined

Doing it for evening meal as Paul working tomorrow. Means I can get all the housework done before I need to put it on then I can chill out with Wimbledon. Not seen any of it this year as been so busy. :-{

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a perfect balance to me.... do the essentials, relax watching the tennis, then enjoy a lovely meal with Paul. Enjoy it and you'll go back to work raring to go after your fab loss this week too. :)

Morning Carol :p well done on a fantastic loss ! 7lbs is amazing ! Bet you must be buzzing still :D. Glad you've been chomping on salads like the rest of us, fibre certainly helps shift the weight :). I noticed at the start of your diary you were posting your daily food, but you haven't posted your food for a while. Other than salads what else did have you been doing this week to give you such a good loss ? I'm intrigued ;).

Kay xx

Basically I have not been snacking just having my 3 meals and lots of fluid. Also been sticking to max of 10 syns per day. Get more exercise in this job as up and down to the printer all day lol. Must get my pedometer out if I can find it or get a new one.

Basically I have not been snacking just having my 3 meals and lots of fluid. Also been sticking to max of 10 syns per day. Get more exercise in this job as up and down to the printer all day lol. Must get my pedometer out if I can find it or get a new one.

Well I hope you've hit the repeat button :D because whatever you did last week hun worked like a miracle, I'd love to have that loss in a week ! :p Hope your new job is going well lovely and you have another super duper loss this week too :).

Kay xx

Food today :

Breakfast - toast plus extra low fat spread

Lunch - ham tomato and coleslaw

Dinner - roast beef, mixed veg, sw roast potatoes, small Yorkshire pudding, gravy. Muller light.

Thanks Kay - days are flying by. Blink and it is home time. Have a 1litre bottle of water on my desk and aim to have it by lunchtime and refill and aim to empty again by 5:30 plus any other drinks during evening so probably easily make 3 litres by bed time. Too busy to nibble so let's hope have a good loss again this week - need 2 for 1.5 stone and 4 for club 10.

Thanks Kay - days are flying by. Blink and it is home time. Have a 1litre bottle of water on my desk and aim to have it by lunchtime and refill and aim to empty again by 5:30 plus any other drinks during evening so probably easily make 3 litres by bed time. Too busy to nibble so let's hope have a good loss again this week - need 2 for 1.5 stone and 4 for club 10. Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great habits to get into with the water. Is it the kind of place where they bring in cakes to tempt you or are you out of harms way? Good luck for your awards, reckon you'll do it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes they do but they are left in the kitchen so am not tempted as usually all gone by lunchtime

Yes they do but they are left in the kitchen so am not tempted as usually all gone by lunchtime Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app
On that's handy! It's kind of people to bring food in but not so easy to avoid temptation usually.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Kay - days are flying by. Blink and it is home time. Have a 1litre bottle of water on my desk and aim to have it by lunchtime and refill and aim to empty again by 5:30 plus any other drinks during evening so probably easily make 3 litres by bed time. Too busy to nibble so let's hope have a good loss again this week - need 2 for 1.5 stone and 4 for club 10.

Afternoon Carol :), hope your well lovely, well done on all the water drinking, that's brill. I hope your enjoying your new job. Good luck for your next weigh in, I hope you get your award. What day do you weigh in hun ?

Kay xx

Weigh in is tonight at 7 but just weigh and go as Paul is taking me to see Mrs browns boys at the cinema -supposed to be very funny

Weigh in is tonight at 7 but just weigh and go as Paul is taking me to see Mrs browns boys at the cinema -supposed to be very funny

Good luck for weigh in tonight Carol, I hope you do smashing hun ! :D

Kay xx

Just got in from quick weigh and go - 3 pounds off and my stone and a half award. One pound needed to get my club 10.

Just got in from quick weigh and go - 3 pounds off and my stone and a half award. One pound needed to get my club 10.

Yay ! Well done Carol ! Fantastic ! That's 10lbs in 2 weeks :eek:, your on a roll ! So so happy for you ! :D

Kay xx

A.....mazing!! that's ten lbs in a fortnight. Go you!! Love that you got your stone and a half award too and no doubt, next week you'll be joining the Club Tenners. No stopping you! :D

Thanks could not believe it. Went to see Mrs Brown's Boys at the cinema so did not stay to group. Such a funny film. Would recommend it as better than the TV series. Hope they do a sequel.

Back