Rejoined Today!

Trijian

Having had mixed success/feelings on VLCD, decided to rejoin SW today, no regrets so far!

Finally got the kick I needed when I went to a Wedding Show this past weekend and couldn't try on any of the lovely dresses as they were just far too small. The only one in my size was hideous :( Hoping to set a date for wedding soon, most likely next year, but still would be nice to feel like a princess when I try dresses on!

Love being on Minimins when I'm on a diet kick, nice to have all the support and people to speak to on here, especially with the group I've joined not having a Facebook group (boo!)

Yes, good luck. Put your food diary on here and we can help you

Welcome back!:welcome:

I rejoined last night. I lost 2 stone online last year between July and December, but with Christmas and holiday have already put just over half a stone back on ..and rising!

Last night I went to my first ever meeting☺. It was great and I feel good about things this morning.

We can do this ☺

welcome, and good luck :)

Welcome back both of you, we can do this!

I went to a wedding show too recently as I'm maid of honour for my sister next spring and I have about 12 stone to lose eek! made it al very real!! Good luck, what a brilliant incentive you have xxxx

Back