Rejoined tonight...so motivated :)

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
Hey Everyone
I have been a target member of sw for a while now but went a little off track since Nov. I decided to join a new group with a new consultant & I've had a fab evening.
Went through the new members talk, bought myself some goodies such as the mag, books & hifi bars and now im home with veg stew cooking on the stove :)
Ive planned out all my meals for the week & have myself a syns tin with low syn treats inside.

I have 9lbs to lose to get target, I am aiming for 1lbs a week. Need to be realistic as my losses were always small but also aiming for body magic awards!

Would love to have a sw buddy with around the same weight to lose so we can do it together & keep motivated.
Love Stacey xxx

you will do it!!
a massive step re joining but its had the desired effect if its motivated you that much.

I rejoined a new class last night. I have 2 stone to get back to target after straying off plan over the last year.

I am soooo motivated as I really want to get back into my fave pair of Next jeans!!! And I will!! Been on a 5 mile hike with a friend tonight and doing it again on Friday.

I will gladly be your slimming buddy!!

Alexis;)

Absolutely good luck!
You can do this!!! (and look forward to all the yummy receipes you'll be sharing ;p

Xx

Absolutely good luck!
You can do this!!! (and look forward to all the yummy receipes you'll be sharing ;p

Xx

I certainly will. I've made a lovely free chilli packed with loads of superfree veg, and sweet potato and bacon soup this week. Yummmmm!!

I rejoined a new class last night. I have 2 stone to get back to target after straying off plan over the last year.

I am soooo motivated as I really want to get back into my fave pair of Next jeans!!! And I will!! Been on a 5 mile hike with a friend tonight and doing it again on Friday.

I will gladly be your slimming buddy!!

Alexis;)

Nice one hun :)
We can do it xxx

Back