Rejoined weighting in 3lbs less than I thought!

mrsmotivation

Rejoined today and when i stepped up on scales it showed i was 3lbs lighter than i expected so i'm delighted, this is going to keep me on track now for the week, I'm aiming low for half pound/ 1 pound weight loss for next week. Not aiming high as I've 16lbs to lose to my 140lbs goal that I gave myself so i expect last stone to be hard to shift.

Leader spoke about tracking points and planning your meals ahead, planning main meal and working rest of points back from it. So I decided to give a look ahead to tomorrow main meal, I had left breaded fish out for tomorrows dinner and when I checked out the points it was 4.5! Was so glad i checked it, if i hadn't i probably wouldn't have left myself enough points to be able to have something nice with a cuppa later on in the night.

Think I'll be doing that from now on!

Will post again over weekend to see how i'm going, weekends are harder! Night! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome! Still full of positivity today, been to the gym already this morning and got myself pushing harder by visualising stepping up on scales next Wed morning.

Gorgeous sunny day today and I plan on getting out with the boys later. Hope everyone is feeling and being good!

Hi missy yeah i'm being fairly strict with the points I'm using my WW scales to point everything. it's the easiest thing because with guess work your only joking yourself.

I went to a fashion show last night, it was really good and highlight of the night was i was shortlisted for best dressed! I didn't win but I was delighted to be approached for it. It was huge ego boost! Head is a little fuzzy as i indulged in a few glasses of wine, my allowance allowed for that as i worked out for hour in gym yest giving my five extra points.

Will do the same again today.... the gym that is!!

just back from the gym and I'm just hoping that the weekend eating goes well now. Normally Saturday and Sunday can be difficult because you feel like letting go and having something nice. I've planned my main meal for tomorrow and on Sunday I eat at my mothers so i've bought Weight Watchers Eclairs for dessert.

My husband has come on board the Weight Watchers train, I cannot believe it, he started on Monday and is sticking to the plan really well. I can see the difference in him already. Hopefully he'll stick to it. He only has about 25lbs to lose so hopefully he'll get there in good time.

Hi all i uploaded two photos, although i don't know if you can all view them, not so good on technical things :sigh:, but one was taken in April last year and the other was taken in February this year at a wedding, as you'll see theres a visible difference!! :D

Bye bye 11stone, hello 10!

Yep I did it! Officially 10 stone something now! 10st 12.2lbs to be exact. Was down 3.5lbs this morning and delighted about it. Stuck to plan and went to the gym 5 times out of the 7 days. Will do the same again this week but concentrate more on portion size too.

Leader spoke about weighting out portions sizes and watching things like milk,butter, pasta, rice and potatoes. SHe said if there was 5 things that you should definitely weight it was those. So I've measured out my milk for the day, I allow myself 2pts for pint of skimmed daily anyway so I'll just see today so i used over the pint.

Also have started writing down my dinner points each morning as i always know whati plan to have that evening that way i know how many points I've to play around with for lunch and for treat after dinner.

Hope every one else is successful this week, let me know how you've gotten on! ;)

Nikki lovin the new pic, your gorgeous!! I can't get my profile pic to upload, everytime I try to upload one it fails :(

Stick with it and you'll be in the tens in no time chick

Going to bed now feeling funny this evening, i haven't went over my points or anything and I did 60 mins in gym but still feel like today didn't go well. Fingers crossed I'll awaken tomorrow renewed with positivity.

Going to make a no point veggie curry for dinner tomorrow evening, I'll add chicken for my husband then making it 2.5 a portion. Will prob make that again next week as I've a concert on 1st May in Dublin and have booked into hotel for night with hubby, want to be able to have few drinks at concert and brekkie morning after so I'll be working out like mad next week to make it happen!!

Going to see the Black Eyed Peas!!! I cannot wait, I've been playing their album in the jeep every journey i take since Christmas!

I've booked in for a <gulp> full body spray tan on Friday. So yes I'll be standing naked except for a paper thong (and we all know how much they cover) getting sprayed with tan. That'll be a big step!

I'll let you know how I get on after the tan on Friday, was just reading your hairy legs story! Very funny! I'll have to do a bit of defuzzing myself!! My hubby won't know what hit him on Sat night, think I'll treat myself (and him) to some new underwear as well. It's great what weight loss does to your relationship!!

Himself is gone to a friends birthday tonight, I said I'd stay in, mostly because I couldn't face wasting loads of points on alcohol! I really want to be down come Wednesday and since I know I'll be having few drinks next week I said i'd leave it.

So I've the two boys down in bed and am currently tinting eyelashes and eyebrows. Weight Watchers Hula Hoops are calling me from the press but I've got to leave them there as I've used all my points today already, 19 points disappear quite quickly! I'll be good though cause tomorrows Sunday and I might want something nice tomorrow don't want to days over points!! Going to paint my nails and toenails now. Haven't done them in ages, I'm a nail technician by trade but I don't always get time to do my own nails!!

Have a lovely Sat night everyone and be good tomorrow, I know Sundays are hard!!!

Only 1/2 lb down BUT reached 3stone mile stone!

Hi all

Weighted in this morning after having an alright week. Had disaster of weekend as I'll explain in a minute. But anyway went to weigh in this morning not feeling any lighter than last week, heavier if anything! So was 1/2lb down which in itself surprised me, I'd been praying for at least staying the same, when leader said congrats you've reached the 3 stone mark. I was delighted so it's given me the motivation to keep going now and I can see now that losing the last 12lbs is probably going to take a lot longer than I thought so I'll be aiming for 1/2lb every week now and if more disappears all the better!

So Sundays disaster.... went for dinner as I do every Sunday to my mothers, arrived armed with rhubard to stew, yoghurt and mini merigues to eat with it. Nice low points dessert. Walk in and can smell something delicious immediately, and it doesn't smell like dinner food so can only be dessert. My mother has made my favourite dessert, rhubard crumble and to top it off she's put chopped walnuts in the topping, so i there and then decided, I will be having that for dessert. So thats what I did, had small portion with my yoghurt instead of cream, everything going swimmingly.

Cleared up everything after dinner and we were all sitting in the lounge chatting when my mobile rang. I went out to answer it, while talking I spotted left over crumble on work top and said here I'll have another spoon of that, it won't do much harm, whipped cream in dish beside it so had some of that with it too. End of phone call looked down at dessert dish and cream dish.........both EMPTY!!! I had eaten every bit of it. I never felt as guilty in my life.

So on arriving home I decided to comfort myself with the fact that I had used none of my earned activity points so they would count towards the points eaten in glutany.

So moral of the story, stick to your guns, eat what you planned to eat and not what your tempted by! Have function on tomorrow night where there will be finger food which I will be bypassing big time, I'l have my dinner before I go in and then have concert on Sat night.....

So question is what bottle of beer has lowest points value? Or what spirits is lowest?

Aww never mind it happens to us all
all it takes is one little lapse in judgement and blip you've eaten it
the thing is to draw the line under it and start a fresh tomorrow :D
next time you go over your mums perhaps ask her to hide the leftovers so you can't be tempted again haha !!!
Not sure on the lowest calorie beer but I think Vodka is one of the lowest spirits if that helps

So I'd a great weekend in Dublin, concert was amazing, literally danced for 3 solid hours, Black Eyed Peas werevery very good. My husband really enjoyed himself, sweat was pouring off the two of us from all the dancing. Was pretty good over weekend in general, went to the beauty night last Thurs night and it was really good, got my eyebrows threaded, nails and toe nails french polished and full body spray tan done. Spray tan turned out fantastic, I looked like I'd been away for a month, it's lasting really well too, I'm moisturising daily to keep it up.

So had a chicken caeser salad in the hotel on Sat evening, had 1 glass of wine, two bottles of beer and two double bacardis and diet coke at concert, now you might think I'm an alco drinking all that but my hubby only admitted to the doubles the morning after when my head was splitting!!

Hangover Breakfast cost me 8 points, had grilled rasher, tomato, hash brown (omg delicious) poached egg, toast with REAL butter!!! So worth all the points. Just had normal dinner then in my mothers when got back to pick up the boys. In the evening though I ate FIVE shortbread biscuits!!! 2.5points each, I just couldn't stop.

So got back on wagon straight away on Monday morning, even though it was a bank holiday here, i treated it as a normal day and stuck to plan. So weighted in yesterday morning and drumroll....... down 2lbs!! so weighting in at a lovely 10stone 10lbs now and delighted for it!

Back