1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

rejoining again today.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dirtydancing, 3 July 2014 Social URL.

1. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

Am re-joining slimming world again today. put on all of the weight I lost last time. Going to group later on today. same consultant as before as she is great.

This time I feel better about doing this and want to lose weight for myself.

Hoping to have a great weight loss journey.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Good luck on your weight loss! I started 4 weeks ago and was doing really well until I ended up in a&e with fits on a night out this weekend, am now struggling as it's the first time I've ever fitted, can hardly remember a thing and it's really freaked me out so being an emotional water all I want to do is eat junk!! Hoping to get my motivation back and this forum is just the thing to do it I hope! X

4. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

I suffer from epilepsy. glad to see that it is going to be sorted out. are you having a MRI scan and ECG to check for epilepsy?

I tend to be fine but certain medication can make you put weight on. So can make it harder to loose weight.

5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

hello - I just rejoined again again again - so easy to gain weight - seems harder to lose it - we have just got to be good. Good luck to you, don' forget to let us know how you are getting on.

6. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

Good luck

7. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

Good luck everyone on your SW journeys :D

8. HealthKickFin

HealthKickFin Well-Known Member

Good luck everyone!

9. YOMO

YOMO Active Member

Good luck, I've started again today x