Rejoining...has ww changed

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by dol7247, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

:wave_cry:Just wanted to say hi, i havent been on this site for a while the last being when i was following the cambridge diet, ive now decided to rejoin ww after putting weight back on having 2 children and definately eating for 2 ha! Havent been to my 1st meeting yet so just wondered if it was more or less the same as a few years ago. Also a friend of mine had a ww database calculator and said this was great but they dont seem to be available on the ww website... Where do i get one from , have they stopped doing them. Is there any other items or tips people feel have helped them on the ww programme. Any advice would be really hepful cause I really need to succeed and i realise the quick fix doesnt work for me i definately need to change my eating habits. I know last time on here that just reading about how others are doing really does give a BIG helping hand when needed!!! i'll stop babbling now the baby needs feeding or i might have carried on and on ... speak soon. Great Site x

mrs.jk likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Dol, not sure if WW were using points before when you last joined.

You will get all the stuff you need when you join a class with points calculator etc and you can buy additional stuff if you like.

I bought the electronic calculator as its easier to carry about and use - I use it loads.

A few on here swear by the WW scales but I don't have them so can't comment.

Good luck and welcome.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

For some reason WW only did the database calculator for a short time, which seems mad as it was great. Youll probably get a 2nd hand one on ebay but the electronic ones are great, and a real essential for WW :)

5. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    Hello & welcome! :) I have a points calculator & would be lost without it. If you don't plan on joining a meeting you can still go to one just to buy the calculator, I just walked to the table selling everything, chose what I wanted & paid with no questions asked :):):)

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hello and welcome Oh the ww calculator is a must have!

7. mrs.jk

mrs.jk will beat the bulge!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome xx I also have a ww points calculator and it is a very handy thing to have and easy to use :)
    Good luck on ww xx

8. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

Thanks, Will get calculator at meeting as i think this will help as i keep forgeting to write what i eat down and before you know it it all adds up, Thanks again ive found a meeting and starting next Wednesday but have already started the diet , Thanks again and speak soon x

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I have a points calculator which is most useful but, yes, the database calculator was fab; don't know why they discontinued it.

As Sandy says, you might find one on ebay but I had no success when I tried to.

Good luck and welcome to ww though x

10. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome back to WW and good luck on the week ahead.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.