Rejoining...has ww changed

dol7247

:wave_cry:Just wanted to say hi, i havent been on this site for a while the last being when i was following the cambridge diet, ive now decided to rejoin ww after putting weight back on having 2 children and definately eating for 2 ha! Havent been to my 1st meeting yet so just wondered if it was more or less the same as a few years ago. Also a friend of mine had a ww database calculator and said this was great but they dont seem to be available on the ww website... Where do i get one from , have they stopped doing them. Is there any other items or tips people feel have helped them on the ww programme. Any advice would be really hepful cause I really need to succeed and i realise the quick fix doesnt work for me i definately need to change my eating habits. I know last time on here that just reading about how others are doing really does give a BIG helping hand when needed!!! i'll stop babbling now the baby needs feeding or i might have carried on and on ... speak soon. Great Site x

Hi Dol, not sure if WW were using points before when you last joined.

You will get all the stuff you need when you join a class with points calculator etc and you can buy additional stuff if you like.

I bought the electronic calculator as its easier to carry about and use - I use it loads.

A few on here swear by the WW scales but I don't have them so can't comment.

Good luck and welcome.

Hi there

For some reason WW only did the database calculator for a short time, which seems mad as it was great. Youll probably get a 2nd hand one on ebay but the electronic ones are great, and a real essential for WW :)

Hello & welcome! :) I have a points calculator & would be lost without it. If you don't plan on joining a meeting you can still go to one just to buy the calculator, I just walked to the table selling everything, chose what I wanted & paid with no questions asked :):):)

Hi and welcome xx I also have a ww points calculator and it is a very handy thing to have and easy to use :)
Good luck on ww xx

I have a points calculator which is most useful but, yes, the database calculator was fab; don't know why they discontinued it.

As Sandy says, you might find one on ebay but I had no success when I tried to.

Good luck and welcome to ww though x

Back