~~**Rela's Diary**~~

Pleased to say I did not succumb last night even though I wanted to eat a load of rubbish. Had a great day at school today and has cheered me right up. Shame I have to come home to naughty kids and moody husband eh? Grrrrrrrr. :D

Well I got my report handed in :D, just a few mini assignments (reading quizzes and such) and I can relax for a few weeks before next big assignment due in. Where has my first year gone???? Its nearly over already!!!!

And there is my first stone gone :D

1lb off this week, very happy with that dear diary, as between you and me, I did cheat a bit ;)

Might treat myself to some low carb choc from Holland & Barrett later to celebrate LOL

Don't be daft lady, I've not posted on anyone elses diaries for a while, been having issues at home and thought it best not to dish out any advice while I wasn't following me own ;)

Thanks for the hugs :) x x

I am off on holiday next week so for the past week have been low-carbing my buns off in an attempt to not look like an elephant in a bikini. I know I won't be the largest lady inswimwear but still, you know how the mental process goes....*sigh*.

Things here have calmed down massively and Mr Rela and I are finally sorted. Its been a hard few months but we've got through it and are all the stronger for it. Family issues have also calmed down and we're all happier without unecessary frictions.

I am determined to enjoy the summer with my ickle girlies before my 4yr old starts Reception in september.

Hope everyone is doing well. x x x

Back