Remember me? (hangs head in shame)

Daisyboo

Hi everyone - I've been around for a quite a bit, managed to lose alost a stone for our holiday at the start of the year but since deciding I could go for it alone I have managed to gradually put it all back on again with a couple extra to boot.

I joined a class again last night - not had chance to go properly food shopping yet but the basics in the cupboards at home and I popped to the shops on the way to work and stocked up on bananas, apples, plums, pears and yogurts for my desk at work.

I have set 12 stone as my goal - decided that striving for my 18 year old body is just never going to happen and I kept getting to 11.10 or 12.3 then giving up so hopefully a more realistic goal will keep my motivation up. I just want to be able to fit into my wardrobe of size 14's without the help of sucky-in pants or having rolls of fat hanging over my waist band or from under my bra. And if I could some how lose a cup size or two along the way that would be a great bonus!!

I dont have a deadline in mind - we are heading to London at the end of the month so hoping I can get a good start and maybe even get my 1/2 stone before we go to keep me on the straight and narrow while are away!

So here I am again - I know the diet inside out and back to front - just need to get my backside into gear and not get caught in the old trap of eating the same things all the time and getting bored!

Thanks for reading

x

Hi daisyboo! I don't remember you (i probably wasn't around myself at the start of the year) but welcome back and good luck for you weight loss :)
Why not do the valentines day challenge- to loose a stone or more by valentine's day? I'll just pop and find you a link.. :D

*here is link*
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/174813-valentines-day-challenge-motivation.html

it's week starting 15/11/10 so it would be a nice start for you? Maybe aim for 2st if you think you can loose it that quick (I can't, I'm usually only a couple of Ib's a month :) )

Back