Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Remember me? (hangs head in shame)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisyboo, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Hi everyone - I've been around for a quite a bit, managed to lose alost a stone for our holiday at the start of the year but since deciding I could go for it alone I have managed to gradually put it all back on again with a couple extra to boot.

I joined a class again last night - not had chance to go properly food shopping yet but the basics in the cupboards at home and I popped to the shops on the way to work and stocked up on bananas, apples, plums, pears and yogurts for my desk at work.

I have set 12 stone as my goal - decided that striving for my 18 year old body is just never going to happen and I kept getting to 11.10 or 12.3 then giving up so hopefully a more realistic goal will keep my motivation up. I just want to be able to fit into my wardrobe of size 14's without the help of sucky-in pants or having rolls of fat hanging over my waist band or from under my bra. And if I could some how lose a cup size or two along the way that would be a great bonus!!

I dont have a deadline in mind - we are heading to London at the end of the month so hoping I can get a good start and maybe even get my 1/2 stone before we go to keep me on the straight and narrow while are away!

So here I am again - I know the diet inside out and back to front - just need to get my backside into gear and not get caught in the old trap of eating the same things all the time and getting bored!

Thanks for reading

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi daisyboo! I don't remember you (i probably wasn't around myself at the start of the year) but welcome back and good luck for you weight loss :)
    Why not do the valentines day challenge- to loose a stone or more by valentine's day? I'll just pop and find you a link.. :D

*here is link*
    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/174813-valentines-day-challenge-motivation.html

it's week starting 15/11/10 so it would be a nice start for you? Maybe aim for 2st if you think you can loose it that quick (I can't, I'm usually only a couple of Ib's a month :) )

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome back Daisyboo:welcome2:

5. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya - well at least your doing something about it so lift that head up :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.