Remember Me?? Lol

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
Just wanted to say hi to everybody.
Hope theres a lot less of you all.
I'm doing really well. Finished refeed about 6 weeks ago and i'm still at 10st 12 after losing 5stone.
I've completely changed my eating habbits. I no longer feel the urge to binge on chocolate, infact I hardly have any choc cravings. I've just been eating sensibly. Of course I allow myself the odd treat here and there, life would be very boring otherwise.
I completed the couch to 5K running course, and last sunday I competed in the Liverpool 5K Santa Dash which is approx 3.1 miles. It was great fun and such an acheivement considering 10 weeks ago I couldn't run!
I am aiming to increase my running distance and next year do a 10K.
Since coming off LT I have found that I am losing hair. Pretty much the same amount you do when youre pregnant. Its not worrying me too much though. Other thing I have noticed is the excess skin, but I guess you can't have everything. Working on that at the gym.
Also noticed wrinkles suddenly appeared around my mouth, which I have come to the conclusion must be the weight loss. Botox??? lol
Although I've stayed the same weight give or take a pound I've carried on losing inches, so it must be the exercise. People are commenting that I look even slimmer. I have never felt so good!
I am enjoying buying new clothes and trying alsorts of things on in a 12 because I can!!!
I have attatched 2 pics, one of santa dash and one of me with my two good friends out last night. (I'm on left as you look at it)
Just want to say keep up the good work, it is so worth it!
Bye for now Emma xxx
:bliss:

Attachments

• dec 2010 girls 002.jpg
    dec 2010 girls 002.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 97
  • santa dash dec 2010 037.jpg
    santa dash dec 2010 037.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 92
I was wondering where you were!! lol

You really are an inspiration Emma, and you look absolutely stunning in the photos.. You have obviously mastered the art of healthy eating, and it so obviously agrees with you!! Congratulations on doing your run. and i hope you continue to stay as happy and slim as you are now!! lol

Please don't be a stranger... We need successes like you to know that it does work, and there is a decent life after LT.. If i don't "speak" to you beforehand, have a very Happy Christmas, and i hope 2011 is all you hope for x x x

hey......
congratulations on staying the same weight thats a massive achevement well done x x x

I was wondering where you were!! lol

You really are an inspiration Emma, and you look absolutely stunning in the photos.. You have obviously mastered the art of healthy eating, and it so obviously agrees with you!! Congratulations on doing your run. and i hope you continue to stay as happy and slim as you are now!! lol

Please don't be a stranger... We need successes like you to know that it does work, and there is a decent life after LT.. If i don't "speak" to you beforehand, have a very Happy Christmas, and i hope 2011 is all you hope for x x x

Thanks Su
I'm going to continue to work on my body. I'm never ever going to let myself go like that again.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas too and all the best for a slim 2011! xxx

Congrats on your success hon, it's great looking at your photos and I can totally relate since we are the same height too and your after shots give me inspiration to keep going so that maybe I too can look as good as you do!!

Im still very flabby though and although the scales are dropping my shape is still very blah. Was going to leave working out til after the diet so I don't put too much stress on my body. Did you do that or were you working out all the way through?

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it really helps to keep the rest of us going x

Have answered your pm Emma, it's so good to hear from you and that you're doing so well.

Incidentally I've noticed that some of my wrinkles are more prominent too, guess it's a compromise that we have to make?! Small price to pay I think for wearing size 12 skinny jeans:D

Oh Emma, well done you! Had been wondering where you went to! :D

It's so hard to find your feet after TFR - you have shown that it CAN be done. Best of luck for the future, and keep posting loads. :)

Emma, well done on maintaining so well. You sound so determined to never let the weight pile on again. I can so empathise with that as I do not want to let myself get back to that state again.
Your pictures look absolutely fab and you look so happy as well. Enjoy the new you!

Congrats on your success hon, it's great looking at your photos and I can totally relate since we are the same height too and your after shots give me inspiration to keep going so that maybe I too can look as good as you do!!

Im still very flabby though and although the scales are dropping my shape is still very blah. Was going to leave working out til after the diet so I don't put too much stress on my body. Did you do that or were you working out all the way through?

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it really helps to keep the rest of us going x

I started with the exercise about a month or so towards the end of LT. I did find it hard due to low calorie intake. It makes such a difference when you start eating again. Definately worth it to try a little exercise and see how you get on.
I notice the difference in my upper legs from running, nice muscle forming there instead of wobblyness!
There is still a fair amount of loose skin, exercise definately seems to be working.

Thanks for the lovely comments everybody.

Emma x

Emma, it's people like your good self who are a true success story.....you have and will inspire many of us on this forum....you have done so so well hun. It must be the best feeling ever! I do believe it can be done and you are living proof....you must be so proud of yourself. You look great in your pics. Keep us updated!!

Thanks Emma, that's good to know. I still have a bit to go yet but am off to USA next year to visit some friends and would like to shape up a bit before I get there so I don't feel self conscious in my new slim body, spent too many years being self conscious in my horribly fat body for that!!

Back